Photo

No more combat bug, 3.1

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141 Mizzle

Mizzle
  • Junkies

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:56 AM

I died today in a CS -> Mutilate -> Eviscerate -> GLG -> Mutilate -> Mutilate -> Eviscerate.

That's like 2 seconds longer than CS.

Its taking me about 9 seconds to do that combo. thats like 5 seconds longer than CS.

#142 Algrumm

Algrumm
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:12 AM

Its taking me about 9 seconds to do that combo. thats like 5 seconds longer than CS.

I thought all rogues have 600 energy? :confused::confused::confused:

#143 drhien

drhien
  • Members

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

Shaman+lock vs feral+rogue or rogue x 2 without combat bug :

Match 1: Lock has earth shield, shaman has water shield. Lock got sapped, shaman got [email protected]#$%^& and dies in 3 secs.

Match 2: Lock has no shield, shaman has earth shield. Shaman got sapped, lock got pounced and [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]#$%%# dies in 4 secs.

Queue dodge?

#144 Whiteshadow

Whiteshadow

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:37 PM

You say that like having the combat bug helps vs feral rogue/dk rogue. Either way they'll kill someone in a cheapshot while immune to cc.

Pretend you are in a tunnel and the only way out is through the first thing you tab targeted.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

My heart bleeds for you that you're not the best class in the game anymore.

http://www.sk-gaming...all/all/52/all/
http://www.sk-gaming...all/all/79/all/
http://www.sk-gaming...all/all/52/all/
http://www.sk-gaming...all/all/79/all/

This is even with stupidly OP death knights holding you down. There are plenty of rogues in top teams. EU top 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams all have rogues in them.

The whole "My survivability sucks" argument is none-sense too, a rogue on me halves my damage and they can go immune to practically everything anytime they want on a stupidly short cooldown. Yes they are squishy to PHYSICAL classes but 99 times out of 100 rogues are paired with classes you can't leave alone (mages, priests etc).

Yes, rogues have issues. I dare say every single class in the game has issues. A lock issue just happens to be that they are hard countered by rogues similar to how mages were hard countered by locks - Blizzard fixed it. There. Rant over. Continue your whining.

PMR is pretty pro
baM

#146 Lewz

Lewz
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:34 AM

It's complete shit against plate or mail users maybe, but defi not against cloth unless your gear is shit. And this thread wasn't really about how you do against DKs or w/e, this was about the entire rogue warlock situation.

The point wasn't that rogues struggle vs DKs you knob. This thread is mainly QQ about sap and how it needs to be nerfed, and my point was that you can't nerf sap cause it's overpowered vs 1 class as rogues will be complete trash without sap vs pretty much every other setup.(Dk pala was just 1 example) Stop being ignorant.

Give warlocks something to counter it with, hell leave the bug as it is I don't really care, but nerfing sap is not the answer.

#147 Alysana

Alysana
  • Junkies

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:25 AM

My post was aimed at Siqk and how he said rogue damage was shit. Sorry should've quoted to prevent confusion.

#148 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

and my point was that you can't nerf sap cause it's overpowered vs 1 class

Good thing sap is overpowered against almost every class and comp then. Sounds like we can nerf it, then.
화이팅

#149 Tahaa

Tahaa
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eitrigg
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:55 AM

Why the flamefest? This is actually an interesting topic. Tbh rogue's damage is only too high on cloth, and then GLG doesn't help (I run RMP with 2 engi, we usually don't use GLG but I'm pretty sick and tired of losing engi mirrors dumping on the priest like this is one nice way to play the match). I'm pretty glad it's taken out.

Honestly, sap's only issue is damage, as was stated before. When you could recover from saps it was sometimes detrimental to have a sheep DR early in the match. On the other hand RMP's matchups are half decided by the opening. We're not the bestest of all, but if our opening sucks we prolly won't win against half good teams, and that's because we can almost never afford to be _defensive_, running 3 of the weakest classes in the game atm. Rising the pressure is almost mandatory to ensure a win.

Normalize healers regen, reduce overall damage, gief rogues some kind of lower damage on cloth/leather but more tools to dump on plate/mail, and voila, sap is no longer the most broken thing in the game? That's how I see it.

Tbh I'm also pretty sick and tired of me/my rogue dying in a couple globals against dk/ret, rogue/feral and stuff. Or shaman/warlocks negating mages almost completely if you don't lock them down early (yes that's right).

#150 Abdoom

Abdoom
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:14 AM

shaman/warlocks negating mages almost completely if you don't lock them down early (yes that's right).

Might want to teach your mage the wonders of mage armor.

#151 listerx

listerx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

PMR is pretty pro
baM

Posted Image

#152 Orgodemir

Orgodemir
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:36 PM

since when is its rogues damage alone thats the problem? its the problem that 1 target is sapped while one is stunned taking absurd damage from more than one person which pretty much forces defensive CDs before the other team has blown any.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<