#43 Lotuz

Lotuz
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:41 AM

It would be nice if they made the pvp set an 8-piece set, kept the 2 and 4 piece bonuses, but added bonus for wearing 6 or 8 pieces such as "reduces all damage received from players by 10%". This would not only reduce pvp damage significantly through the bonus but also encourage classes to wear pvp pieces who traditionally tend to abuse pve gear. . . Thus reducing overall damage and contributing to better game balance.

Best idea I've heard in a while!
Posted Image
TAKEDOWN!

#44 Synika

Synika
  • Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:05 PM

2k posting requirement plz.

if that's the case i'll post for him, 6 second fear dura please, because at this moment when trinket and lock or a combination of the one is off, i can die in a whole fear =D just one fear. thats 730 resil and 20700 hp in some cases(yes i usually run 550 resil with pve gear,but 730 resil when damn DK paladin are online :mad:)

FYI my priest my priests dispell mechanics are poop, when it comes to lock teams or he gets crit for 10k UA and silenced 3 seconds with talents -.-...
""when we played you i put on my straw hat, because i knew some serious farming was about to happen.";)"

#45 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

if that's the case i'll post for him, 6 second fear dura please, because at this moment when trinket and lock or a combination of the one is off, i can die in a whole fear =D just one fear. thats 730 resil and 20700 hp in some cases(yes i usually run 550 resil with pve gear,but 730 resil when damn DK paladin are online :mad:)

40% reduction on KS and crippling plz. Also make CS actually obay stun diminishing returns plz.

Also you can't die in one fear. It's impossible. 3 fears is 60% your max health or 72% glyphed.

However I can easily die from 100% to 0 in a CS-KS combo. I don't recall those breaking on damage.

See, I can make judgmental statements that ignore greater class mechanics too.
<Memorable quote>

#46 Synika

Synika
  • Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:14 PM

40% reduction on KS and crippling plz. Also make CS actually obay stun diminishing returns plz.

Also you can't die in one fear. It's impossible. 3 fears is 60% your max health or 72% glyphed.

However I can easily die from 100% to 0 in a CS-KS combo. I don't recall those breaking on damage.

in the words of kishkumen, QQ L2p your class (baby giggle)
Thx Eyeonix!!!=D
""when we played you i put on my straw hat, because i knew some serious farming was about to happen.";)"

#47 Tya

Tya
  • Junkies

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:20 PM

in the words of kishkumen, QQ L2p your class (baby giggle)
Thx Eyeonix!!!=D

I don't have a clue who that is.

Oh well, I'm going to take the childish route out of this argument and ask you to enjoy the 16k conflag crits since people seem hell-bent on destroying affliction, it seems subtly ironic that destro is being buffed into blatant overpoweredness. As for the common sense response of "Blizzard won't let that go live", just ask yourself what other none-sense they've released.
<Memorable quote>

#48 LateraluSM

LateraluSM
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/1/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 1341

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

It would be nice if they made the pvp set an 8-piece set, kept the 2 and 4 piece bonuses, but added bonus for wearing 6 or 8 pieces such as "reduces all damage received from players by 10%". This would not only reduce pvp damage significantly through the bonus but also encourage classes to wear pvp pieces who traditionally tend to abuse pve gear. . . Thus reducing overall damage and contributing to better game balance.

Very nice

#49 MihMa

MihMa
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

this!!! fuck pve.:mad:

#50 lesmock

lesmock
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents:

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:26 PM

This would be a huge and unnecessary buff to Warlocks.

#51 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:01 PM

Grats you can beat shitty Rogue teams that do dick for damage.

If you were to face a good team you'd realize that the Warlock would die in a cheap shot every time if you didn't get in combat with the bug.

I'm talking 'bout 2s versus rogue healer comp, I understand in 3v3/5v5 without it warlocks are dicked.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#52 Zatolol

Zatolol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tyrande
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

Wtf are you talking about, this change will make arenas more enjoyable for anyone and pve champions will be punished for not wearing it, how the hell does this change affects only warlocks?

#53 Aquos

Aquos
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Brewmaster 0/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1139
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

I'm talking 'bout 2s versus rogue healer comp, I understand in 3v3/5v5 without it warlocks are dicked.

I died last night to a Rogue in 5 globals and my Priest couldn't do anything at all to save me. Now imagine if he were sapped as well.

#54 Xjum

Xjum
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

sap needs a 6 sec duration because with it being so long atm priest rogue has a chance against dk pally if the dk is bad and gets sapped

that is not allowed

Well, I'll go to college and I'll learn some big words and I'll talk real loud, god damn right I'll be heard. You'll remember that guy who said all those big words that he must of learned at college.

Gumz 'n Friends WCM - Gumz 69 Twink Rogue

#55 Filovirus

Filovirus
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 2795

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:19 PM

Precisely my thinking. I'm getting seriously pissed off at all the fucking challenger dks and rogues who insist on posting in warlock threads.

#56 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:25 PM

rofl :confused:
화이팅

#57 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:28 PM

2s is not the prob, i never or hardly used it in 2s

but in 3s, a sap is very very very very very bad -.-

How do you ever beat [double engy | double UD] mage/rogue without it?

Instead of lowering Sap duration why not lower damage overall in arenas? It's not as astronomically high as it was at the beginning of s5, but it's still very very high

It's overdue either way. More to the point, Blizzard prefers easy solutions.
화이팅

#58 Nocorras

Nocorras
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

CS is on DR, moron. If you die in a CS-KS it's your partners fault.

#59 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

Yeah you're right. Most partners should trinket the sap and then eat a full blind back into sap.

Get the fuck out of here idiot.

#60 Honorless

Honorless
  • Junkies

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

YEAH NERF ANYTHING ROGUES DO AGAINST LOCKS...

Because people going from 100 to 0 in a fear isn't OP.

Edit: I do agree that a warlock being completely destroyed in the duration of a sap isn't fair, but I don't think the problem is within sap. Sap has always been around. The main problem is just the amount of burst classes put out. Many things need to be fixed in the game at the moment but sap shouldn't be at the top of the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<