• Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

it says so on the box in small letters

View Poststcolbert, on 25 November 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

To state anecdotal evidence is completely worthless is also fucking stupid since that's what the studies are based on

#18963 Insight

Insight
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

actually it probably doesn't but I googled for side effects and decided I'd rather be bald than flaccid

To state anecdotal evidence is completely worthless is also fucking stupid since that's what the studies are based on

#18964 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostNordmo, on 24 November 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

Does this actually work or is it just bullshit

Yeah man, and you can start shooting up some crystal meth and we can start cookin together.
Tbh I don't know if Rogaine works or not but I started losing hair when I was 22 and decided to try Finasteride (generic shit of Propecia) and it stopped me from shedding my hair.  My hair was really thick so I didn't mind it thinning out a bit anyways.  I'm 26 years old now and have a full head of hair while I have a bunch of friends that are either balding or that are bald. Pretty important to be proactive though.  I think if you are already bald the results will be minimum if anything.

Oh yea, no erectile dysfunction here.  I think the results is less than 1% of men experience that which, in my opinion, could be chalked up as experimental error.  Regardless if you experience ED you could just go off of the drug if it's a problem...I feel like I had to point this out since it probably wouldn't be obvious for a sub-human mine dwelling croat to figure out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, is that the chick that he was "mentoring" and posted a thread about like a month or two ago and I had a bunch of retards arguing with me that he was worried about the morality of the situation rather than the awkwardness.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#18965 Insight

Insight
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

erectile dysfunction from it was permanent / very long term, there were a bunch of lawsuits about that

here's what you could've found out in 10 seconds on wikipedia instead of gracing us with your worthless 'opinion'

Side effects of finasteride include impotence (1.1% to 18.5%), abnormal ejaculation (7.2%), decreased ejaculatory volume (0.9% to 2.8%), abnormal sexual function (2.5%), gynecomastia (2.2%), erectile dysfunction (1.3%), ejaculation disorder (1.2%) and testicular pain. According to the product package insert, resolution occurred in men who discontinued therapy with finasteride due to these side effects and in most men who continued therapy. The PPI also states that patients have reported persisting erectile dysfunction despite discontinuing the drug. In December 2010, Merck added depression as a side effect of finasteride.[12]

Edited by Insight, 24 November 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#18966 Pirated

Pirated
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

gj trading your penis for your hair emmune
"i have literally never, to my recollection, overestimated myself"
-Buddhist

#18967 Nordmo

Nordmo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 192

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

ill post a pic tomorrow or something

#18968 Ragequit

Ragequit
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 575

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostClyro, on 21 November 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

Posted Image

best i can do not got her on facebook been dating like a week.

I'm just glad I am fucking a teenager again.
great catch man

#18969 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

View PostInsight, on 24 November 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

erectile dysfunction from it was permanent / very long term, there were a bunch of lawsuits about that

here's what you could've found out in 10 seconds on wikipedia instead of gracing us with your worthless 'opinion'
My worthless opinion is from first hand experience, you fucking retard.  Also if you took a second to look at those numbers and read what was posted on wiki you'd take those "estimates" with a grain of salt.  There is always a risk of some sort of adverse effects while taking pharmaceuticals, this isn't something new.  

It does seem since I started taking it there has been more side effects included on the description of the drug, but I've had none of them.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#18970 Lmkt

Lmkt
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

get the fuck out you fucking inbred retard
ツ シ

#18971 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

View PostLmkt, on 25 November 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

get the fuck out you fucking inbred retard
http://www.break-fre...anger-grief.htm
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#18972 Insight

Insight
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

View Poststcolbert, on 25 November 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

My worthless opinion is from first hand experience, you fucking retard.  Also if you took a second to look at those numbers and read what was posted on wiki you'd take those "estimates" with a grain of salt.  There is always a risk of some sort of adverse effects while taking pharmaceuticals, this isn't something new.  

It does seem since I started taking it there has been more side effects included on the description of the drug, but I've had none of them.

I guess you're too dumb to realize anecdotal evidence is completely worthless

these numbers aren't some layman "estimates" or opinions, there's a thing called statistics and there's absolutely no reason to take it with a grain of salt

#18973 Clyro

Clyro
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostRagequit, on 24 November 2012 - 10:30 PM, said:

great catch man

not sure...if... sarcasm.

On the topic of baldness, most the time if you are good looking and not skinny you can pull off the bald look without looking bad. I'd rather have a functioning penis rather than keeping some thinning hair for a few extra years.

#18974 Clyro

Clyro
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

Posted Image

#18975 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Poststcolbert, on 25 November 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

really fuckin' gay dude.

and insight is right, youre just giving a singular, first hand experience.  anecdotal

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#18976 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostSykeasaurus, on 25 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

really fuckin' gay dude.

and insight is right, youre just giving a singular, first hand experience.  anecdotal
I never said my personal experience wasn't anecdotal? It's hardly a worthless opinion when it is first hand, which was what I was getting at.  To state anecdotal evidence is completely worthless is also fucking stupid since that's what the studies are based on, not to mention that their sample size for some of those studies isn't all that big anyways (for some of those "stats" that even gave a source).

View PostInsight, on 25 November 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

I guess you're too dumb to realize anecdotal evidence is completely worthless

these numbers aren't some layman "estimates" or opinions, there's a thing called statistics and there's absolutely no reason to take it with a grain of salt
The numbers were a range from 1.1% to 18.5% (for impotence only). That's a pretty big fucking range and should send up red flags right there, also just earlier in the wiki it mentioned that only 6% of men experience any type of side effect, this was the 10 year trail and I think the only one?? with over a 100 men.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#18977 Insight

Insight
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

thanks for new sig you fucking philistine

all that other bullshit about sample size and range can be dispelled by reading up on statistics 101, I don't feel like picking apart every stupid thing you say

#18978 Sykeasaurus

Sykeasaurus
  • Moderators
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

I never said my personal experience wasn't anecdotal? It's hardly a worthless opinion when it is first hand, which was what I was getting at.  To state anecdotal evidence is completely worthless is also fucking stupid since that's what the studies are based on, not to mention that their sample size for some of those studies isn't all that big anyways (for some of those "stats" that even gave a source).

The numbers were a range from 1.1% to 18.5% (for impotence only). That's a pretty big fucking range and should send up red flags right there, also just earlier in the wiki it mentioned that only 6% of men experience any type of side effect, this was the 10 year trail and I think the only one?? with over a 100 men.

more talking about the ridiculous insult to france

bk said:

I used to beat off alot, and fail all my classes

Insight said:

I figured he's a phony but I was secretly hoping to get pounded by someone famous.

View PostTw1zle, on 07 August 2011 - 11:05 PM, said:

i wasnt aware that america was a country

i guess we learn things every day

#18979 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostInsight, on 26 November 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

thanks for new sig you fucking philistine

all that other bullshit about sample size and range can be dispelled by reading up on statistics 101, I don't feel like picking apart every stupid thing you say
Trails that consist of sub-100 and even sub-50 people could be referred to as anecdotal, especially when their prime objective is to determine the side of effects of a drug.  This was the point I was trying to illustrate, and every statistician would agree with me.

Also, had to look this up

philistine A smug, ignorant, especially middle-class person who is regarded as being indifferent or antagonistic to artistic and cultural values.

Damn, sik nasty burn.

To Nordmo:
Here is an actually study that breaks down its numbers, this is for proscar which is a 5mg dose of finasteride rather than 1mg dose (like what you would be taking), so it's safe to assume that the negative results if anything should be greater.

http://www.rxlist.co...drug-center.htm

Summary (this study included 3040 subjects and lasted 4 years. This is a bit more credible than studies that were 3 months long and hosted less than 60 people...)
Table 1 presents the only clinical adverse reactions considered possibly, probably or definitely drug related by the investigator, for which the incidence on PROSCAR was ≥ 1% and greater than placebo over the 4 years of the study. In years 2-4 of the study, there was no significant difference between treatment groups in the incidences of impotence, decreased libido and ejaculation disorder.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#18980 Windwalk

Windwalk
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

shut the fuck up you moron

When I talk to or see successful gamers they come off as intelligent people who are able to develop the ever important “game sense” with relative ease. Aside from muscle memory and the mechanics of playing a video game they seem to just understand what needs to be done to compete and outthink their opponents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<