Photo

Frost or Unholy for 3.1?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vermillion

Vermillion

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:01 AM

I've been considering both.
For frost, (16/52/3) the new rime buff got me interested and since night of the dead wouldn't of been available before the change I was not going to bother with the ghoul. The 50% slowing undispellable chillblains seems o good, and frost strike will probably be a really good burst considering you can do 3 at full RP (4 if glyphed.) Finnaly hungering cold followed by other CCs (your partners class, whatever) should make your target dead, otherwise you fail ;)
Unholy, people have been reporting high scourge strike damage, and since they reformed gargoyle to its formal glory with 3 rp per sec and a min again, seems like unbeatable burst. With the new ghoul spell your ghoul will do more damage and be harder to kill, making the 30sec after death not to terrible. This is pretty much same shadowfrost, only scourge strike.
I of course didn't touch all of the bases for this, but im sure people have been researching so its useless for me to barrage you with a huge wall of text. And of course the numbers are movable.
I'm torn between the 2, of course god knows how many more changes they'll put before 3.1 goes live, what is your guys opinons and what do you plan to go?

#2 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:05 AM

1. this thread was not needed
2. noone knows, lots may change again

#3 pomponius

pomponius

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:11 AM

whats wrong with blood? i feel like blood is the fat chick in the corner that everyone just tries to ignore.

#4 Vermillion

Vermillion

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:17 AM

whats wrong with blood? i feel like blood is the fat chick in the corner that everyone just tries to ignore.

it is, DRW is wrecked and hysteria doesnt get you out of CC anymore, I'd go on, but no use. And also I said I just wanted to hear some opinons on frost/unholy, not useless.

#5 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

use the other threads that are already discussing this

/closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<