• Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2032
  • 3v3: 2100
  • 5v5: 1900
  • RBG: 1797

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Did you play a paladin back in s3?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool you say some dumb shit.

PALADINS WERENT THAT BAD GUYS

BOTTOM OF THE BARREL IN EVERYTHING IS FINE

this thread is why I stopped reading this forum pretty much. For some reason 9000 random ass retard druids/rogues (Alveress is the biggest tard of them all) think they're so "skilled" but are held down by class/state of the game

but anytime someone points out how shitty it was for paladins back then, we still should have gotten glad

blah blah blah we still should have gotten it if we were good

I don't know how much more hypocritical non-sense some of you can spew.

Ret damage compared to every other DPS class in the game right now, with the exception of shadowpriests is FINE. Get over it.

queue some random moron stating how we sucked back then isn't justification for how good paladins are now, as if that changes anything

I played a Warrior and a Resto shaman in tbc.The only healers I've played with as a warrior is resto shaman holy paladin and priest.

Paladins weren't as bad as warriors are now.Feral druids are strong.Rogues are _very_strong in some comps and very weak in others.I had a paladin for a healer most of the times in all brackets in TBC.Take your druid warrior bullshit elsewhere.

Did you also notice that my second character was a LOL UNDERPOWERED class also?
Timeless guide to warrior : http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#222 Bailou

Bailou
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

~~warriors of the light~~

#223 Vitrie

Vitrie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

Oh, so a pala survives for more than half a minute in 1v1 with you? lol

also, I heard 1v1 is really balanced
Hi!

#224 Vitrie

Vitrie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

But Matuu, paladins can dispel stuns so it's unfair! it's not like rogues are counter classes to anything or anything like that!
Hi!

#225 Magdain

Magdain
  • Premium
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

ret paladins need new utility spells

Dispel Extra Chromosome

coming when you get a clue

#226 qedqed

qedqed
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Trollbane
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:31 PM

Oh, so a pala survives for more than half a minute in 1v1 with you? lol

also, I heard 1v1 is really balanced

Scroll up and read again, you started saying i suck losing to a retri pala in 1vs1.

I was reading your reply on other posts and i saw how costructive, polite and logical you are. Yes that was sarcastic.

#227 Grombringal

Grombringal
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

Paladins are slowly closing the gap between them and Hunters at the Retard-o-meter

#228 Pipostyl0r

Pipostyl0r
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

Sidenote, don't categorize rogues and warriors with druids. Druids were what made warriors great and druids were the ones carrying bad rogues.

So druids were carrying BAD rogues in season 3/4 but it´s wrong to say that a season 3/4 gladi title as a rogue doesn´t stand for skill automatically? Makes sense...
Of course there were skilled gladi rogues in season 3/4 and so are skilled gladi palas in season 5 now (sidenote, there will be gladi palas without playing dk/pala or hunter/pala so what?).

Next please.

#229 Blackhalo

Blackhalo
  • Blackhalo
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azuremyst
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

this thread is why I stopped reading this forum pretty much. For some reason 9000 random ass retard druids/rogues (Alveress is the biggest tard of them all) think they're so "skilled" but are held down by class/state of the game

but anytime someone points out how shitty it was for paladins back then, we still should have gotten glad

Ret damage compared to every other DPS class in the game right now, with the exception of shadowpriests is FINE. Get over it.

queue some random moron stating how we sucked back then isn't justification for how good paladins are now, as if that changes anything

If these scrub pieces of shit druids were actually good, they'd get gladiator this season as the shittiest healer class. The same way they forced every gladiator paladin in BC to get it as the shittiest class.

You scrubs had it coming. Now its arrived. I enjoy playing the game knowing I make your lives miserable.

#230 Siqk

Siqk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:59 PM

So druids were carrying BAD rogues in season 3/4 but it´s wrong to say that a season 3/4 gladi title as a rogue doesn´t stand for skill automatically? Makes sense...
Of course there were skilled gladi rogues in season 3/4 and so are skilled gladi palas in season 5 now (sidenote, there will be gladi palas without playing dk/pala or hunter/pala so what?).

Next please.

Playing on Rampage, Bloodlust, and Cyclone I am yet to find a paladin who is outstandingly better than the rest. The problem is they have made the class completely trivial any moron can play it to a high rating.

#231 Vitrie

Vitrie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:05 PM

funny how this discussion went from 'ret has too much burst' to 'rogues die in hoj too easy' to 'druids and rogues are underpowered and paladins in general are op'

constructive and logical you say!
Hi!

#232 Grombringal

Grombringal
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

funny how this discussion went from 'ret has too much burst' to 'rogues die in hoj too easy' to 'druids and rogues are underpowered and paladins in general are op'

constructive and logical you say!

Funny how this discussion derailed because of said Paladins :)

#233 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:16 PM

Instead of trolling this shitty website, I'm going to try and give a proper response.

1) Part of the reason people troll you is because you're a druid and you're in a paladin forum. In S2-S4 things could not possibly be stacked more in favor of druid.

2) When people "BS" you they aren't proving your point. They're just trolling you.

3) I've read some of your posts before, they are genuinely stupid. While I post topics/posts deliberately to be stupid, you aren't doing it deliberately.

4) Many people saying they see challenger paladins getting gladiator this season. The way an intelligent person sees it: many challenger level druids are walking around with gladiator title complaining. It's really the same thing. You're not actually good, you just think you're good because you got carried to high ratings by your class. Try getting gladiator as the underdog, then you can talk.

5) Just noticed you didn't even get gladiator in S4, not gonna bother making you look dumb anymore. You're already in enough misery as it is.

Interesting points. But I don't feel trolled at all, that was just a precaution for the thread, and so far it is going quite good (albeit some retardism)

1) It should never matter what class you play or played, I personally played every single class but warlocks to glad range some time, and I "think" locks were capable of getting glad as well, just never got ahold of an acc
Making ad hominem (or ad classinem, lol) arguments just proves you are retard and making me laugh about you

2) If you can't make a reasonable argument, you can't COUNTER my point, thus, you are PROVING my point

3) Interesting argument, keep up the good discussion

4) As I already told you, ad hominem arguments do NOTHING to me (retard), and I did not only get glad on my druid, it's just my favorite class (AND GUESS WHAT, I GOT GLAD AS MOONKIN YOU FOOL)

5) ah yep, I got several glad titles in every season I actually cared to play, and S4 certainly was not one of them (doing important stuff in real life does this to certain people)

thanks for not giving any argument for or against the discussion, why did you even post

PS: Getting glad on a non-pve geared paladin playing paladin/shaman/warrior, oh geez was it hard to play a paladin for the first time in s3

#234 forteh

forteh
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2504

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

this thread is well entertaining

#235 Blackhalo

Blackhalo
  • Blackhalo
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azuremyst
  • Retaliation

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

You're fucking retarded if you actually think that.

You're a fucking retard, period.

#236 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:36 PM

I played a resto shaman in s2/s3 and got 2xglad from it. And shamans were in the same boat as paladins for a lot of reasons. So now what are you going to say? Me getting glad on a class that was even worse than paladins, feels undermining I know.

And for the love of god please stop using representations to justify class balance.

Does ret have weaknesses? Yes.

Does ret have too much burst? Yes.

Is compensating for those weaknesses by giving them stupid burst good? Hell no.

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#237 Blackhalo

Blackhalo
  • Blackhalo
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azuremyst
  • Retaliation

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:39 PM

Interesting points. But I don't feel trolled at all, that was just a precaution for the thread, and so far it is going quite good (albeit some retardism)

1) It should never matter what class you play or played, I personally played every single class but warlocks to glad range some time, and I "think" locks were capable of getting glad as well, just never got ahold of an acc
Making ad hominem (or ad classinem, lol) arguments just proves you are retard and making me laugh about you

2) If you can't make a reasonable argument, you can't COUNTER my point, thus, you are PROVING my point

3) Interesting argument, keep up the good discussion

4) As I already told you, ad hominem arguments do NOTHING to me (retard), and I did not only get glad on my druid, it's just my favorite class (AND GUESS WHAT, I GOT GLAD AS MOONKIN YOU FOOL)

5) ah yep, I got several glad titles in every season I actually cared to play, and S4 certainly was not one of them (doing important stuff in real life does this to certain people)

thanks for not giving any argument for or against the discussion, why did you even post

PS: Getting glad on a non-pve geared paladin playing paladin/shaman/warrior, oh geez was it hard to play a paladin for the first time in s3

1) Ya I got gladiator on every class in the game in S4 as well. I can make shit up as well.

2) Absence of evidence is not evidence you idiot. By your logic god exists because no one has come up with a strong counter evidence that god doesn't exist. So I hope you believe in god and pray every night but apparently it still wasn't enough to get gladiator in S4 the biggest stacked druid season ever.

3) I'm glad you liked it.

4) Why did you bracket the word "retard" after saying "me"? Do you understand how parenthesis work?

5) Don't like, if you wanted to take the time off to jerk yourself off, just say so. You're not getting gladiator this season either by the looks of it. Guess you just "don't care" again. But apparently you care enough to post replies to all the people flaming you to shit.

#238 Euphoriaa

Euphoriaa
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korialstrasz
  • Whirlwind

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

Ret damage is fine cause the damage is all they have and protection for their partner not themselfs. And i have to laugh at ppl who said ret pallies are faceroll classes. You are so wrong lol.
And since all this started cause of that 3v3 team its not that they are winning cause of rets burst but because synergy between ret,shammy,priest. Its a team that can NOT be CCed while they can CC you very well.
Some ppl were saying that rets double their damage. All that is situational. If you are getting CCed and ret is just free to dps he will deffinately do more damage or if he is with for ei. priest, priest bubble absorbs 5-6k damage every 13-15sec lowering damage you do.
I play with ret but thats not the reason i am supporting them. I have played aganst warriors, hunters, dks, ferals and i dont see ANY difference in their damage. All the other classes have protection to themselves, slowing abilities, interupts, ccs while ret only has damage and few very poor CCs.
Although i do have to agree that changes coming in 3.1 are kinda stupid. To allow them to use excorsism on humanoids is gonna be over the top damage especial cause damage of most classes is getting nerfed. But i also have to wonder what these changes will do to their mana.
I am gonna repeat. Rets are fine. If u are dying aganst them learn to predict their play style and learn to play more defensive. Really its not that hard :rolleyes:

#239 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

1) Ya I got gladiator on every class in the game in S4 as well. I can make shit up as well.

2) Absence of evidence is not evidence you idiot. By your logic god exists because no one has come up with a strong counter evidence that god doesn't exist. So I hope you believe in god and pray every night but apparently it still wasn't enough to get gladiator in S4 the biggest stacked druid season ever.

3) I'm glad you liked it.

4) Why did you bracket the word "retard" after saying "me"? Do you understand how parenthesis work?

5) Don't like, if you wanted to take the time off to jerk yourself off, just say so. You're not getting gladiator this season either by the looks of it. Guess you just "don't care" again. But apparently you care enough to post replies to all the people flaming you to shit.

1) ye pretend it is hard to get the gladiator title .. it's worth almost nothing to good arena players

2) if you don't provide arguments I will assume you have none ..
you are one of the best examples

3) no it wasn't good, fool

4) errr, As I already told you, ad hominem arguments do NOTHING to me retard
read that again

5) ye I'm getting glad on two chars I just don't care to change my profile because this season is a fucking joke, oh see, just like you :)

and you are actually the only one "flaming me to shit"
it tickles .. a little hehe

#240 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:51 PM

Ret damage is fine cause the damage is all they have and protection for their partner not themselfs. And i have to laugh at ppl who said ret pallies are faceroll classes. You are so wrong lol.

ret pallies are not a faceroll class?
tell me how many buttons they have to push to use their damage, and if they have to cast anything or if it is all instant

then .. think about if for a few minutes, please

then post again .. I guess you won't

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<