#161 Kathor

Kathor
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

because if it was the starting of season 1 or ending of season 213 doesn't matter.

Actually it mattered because ret was op when all the ladder results have been copied and rankings frozen... You could faceroll for pretty shoulders all you could do tbh

#162 metharon

metharon
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

Just becauce I think retri is op dosn't mean that I automaticly think that holy is balanced, does it? I don't see why people think this, all the time. Is retri realy realy realy burstie atm? yea. Is holy realy realy realy good atm? yea.

#163 Kaiah

Kaiah
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:34 PM

I know everyone's entitled to be stupid, but some people are really abusing the privilege in this thread.

#164 Kathor

Kathor
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

Just becauce I think retri is op dosn't mean that I automaticly think that holy is balanced, does it? I don't see why people think this, all the time. Is retri realy realy realy burstie atm? yea. Is holy realy realy realy good atm? yea.

ok mate but how is ret supposed to kill then if not by being "really really bursty"? And "really really bursty" has some rng/luck to it and not skill sometimes :(

All we got is hoj to help us interrupt/stun (in one lol?) and even then people complain a ret killed them in a hoj... how otherwise can we do it?

#165 Mardur

Mardur
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

Retris are not supposed to instant kill a healer by themselves? Add a retri as companion with any other good dps and atleast I will be raped in a few seconds.
:paladin::warrior: since season 1

#166 Vitrie

Vitrie
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:15 PM

Retris are not supposed to instant kill a healer by themselves? Add a retri as companion with any other good dps and atleast I will be raped in a few seconds.

Fuck you're an idiot. ANY 2x dps will rape you in a few seconds without peels, don't even fucking try to argue that because that would be just ridiculous.

Yeah, a ret supported with MS / whatever is sick - but so is like every other dps class out there so what the fuck is your point.

Only difference is, unlike majority of dps specs out there ret cant do ANYTHING without someone else holding their hand, but yeah, that's all good and fine anyways isn't it.

This isn't even about retris being unable to kill healers by themselves, they can't do ANYTHING to healers by themselves, not prevent healing in any way, not dps through it, whatever.
Hi!

#167 Kadrix

Kadrix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/1/.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:33 PM

Locking thread. It's already been said that it's not intended to go live in 3.1, and you guys need to stop fighting.

You're free to remake the thread, as long as it's used for productive discussion.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<