#41 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

theyre now officially immune to running oom once again.

Any decent retpala didnt run oom, even with ss and aow procs it's really hard to go oom, esp if you were being focussed a bit. This change just covers for the SA nerf, you wont notice our mana changing probably.

This thread is fun btw, 40 post or so and 40view, view -> post rant, god im gonna love 3.1 ^^ (no srsly, this is op vs some classes, mages, priest, warlocks still have fear so they dont have to worry, although we will kill pets even faster o_O).

Blizz just doesnt think, like srsly, scale down our dmg give us a way to get to a target without having to run 7%faster then them and give us an interrupt, we'll be happy and it'll add more skill to arena. Instead of more dmg with half ms.

#42 Ampli

Ampli
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

Are you telling me that's a nerf?

are you dumb?

#43 Shayna

Shayna
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:54 PM

If you would have read some of the ret posts around here. Many of us would love to trade some of our dmg (in pvp that is, i would like to do some pve aswell) for more offensive utility like an interrupt or a snare. Nobody called out for a ms effect. So please don't blame/flame us, it's not helping and it makes you look stupid.

I admit. I don't read any of the paladin forum threads. We all know why. This one just stood out. But if you watch trough the other replies of fellow rets some actually believe blizz made a smart and very legitimate move.

I understand you desperately wanted some utility. But that should have come in a total different form, with cutting down on the damage.

But hey. Fury is getting "toned down", arms is getting huge buff on Rend and same effect as you get on Overpower.

Bis on Season 5 please.

#44 Alvaress

Alvaress
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:56 PM

didnt blizzard say a while back they dont want to give other classes MS?
Posted Image

#45 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:56 PM

It's def not a nerf, but when going for a kill on a healer who still has instant casts it's not really that big, if he runs out of instants however it's gonna be fubar. Just wondering if this debuff will be magical.

If it is, we will have, vindication, crusader strike, judgement, heart of crusader on target, with just 2 buttons, oh and rv when cs or judgement crits. Add a warlock and he doesnt even have to put up ua, it'll be just a fuckfest of magical debuffs. Also less likely that hoj will be dispelled .

#46 vingumminr9

vingumminr9
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

Main post updated aswell :) new glyph added to help retributions mana problems :D
Glyph of Seal of Blood -- When your Seal of Blood, Seal of the Martyr, Judgement of Blood, or Judgement of the Martyr deals damage to you, you gain 11% of the damage done as mana. (Old - Glyph of Seal of Blood -- Your Seal of Blood or Seal of the Martyr increases the mana received from Spiritual Attunement by 10% while active.)
Ghostcrawler rerolled retri? no ?

#47 Sherman454

Sherman454
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Anub'arak
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

It's a pretty silly, unnecessary change, but I don't think it'll be as completely retarded or dominant as people are already making it out to be.
:paladin:Dactylic
:priest:Poetic
:mage:Namrehs

#48 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

That sob glyph was needed but doesnt affect arena, cause we'll prob be using judgement/exorcism/whatever(turn evil, hoj, maybe, really maybe this glyph). This just makes pve being able to use consecration in it's rotation.

#49 Arias

Arias
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 1665
  • RBG: 1139

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

haha this is going to be so cool for my 3s

#50 Alvaress

Alvaress
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

I really wonder what Ghostcrawler is going to say in his defense
Posted Image

#51 Magdain

Magdain
  • Premium
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance

It's a pretty silly, unnecessary change, but I don't think it'll be as completely retarded or dominant as people are already making it out to be.

Yeah, we're all overreacting, and an aoe mortal strike on the class with some of the best burst and utility in the game is actually balanced.

#52 Kathor

Kathor
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

Yeah, we're all overreacting, and an aoe mortal strike on the class with some of the best burst and utility in the game is actually balanced.

aoe lolwut?

#53 Lene

Lene
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

and people though s6 would become tiny bit balanced

#54 Magdain

Magdain
  • Premium
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

aoe lolwut?

this is why you're not good at wow.

3.1 cs/op is -50% healing out from the healer. every heal that healer casts on any target for the duration of the effect is 50% less healing.

#55 Siqk

Siqk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:07 AM

Ow wait, somebody who taught about it. Good, now we're getting somewhere. If we use it, you'll probably have to start healing. If we dont you can probably stay up with instants 24/7. And it's still useless on any melee class.

You are kidding right?

Ret burst is WAYYYYYY out of hand the only class that could MAYBE keep themselves up against a ret with only instants is a holy paladin. I am damn sure that a priest can't heal through ret dmg with instants. Especially considering rets 1 shot through PW:S and then some.

#56 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

I really wonder what Ghostcrawler is going to say in his defense

Like he has to defend himself? /ban works just fine for him it seems.

#57 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:08 AM

you are officially retarded

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:10 AM

ret burst is balanced
aaaaaaaaah
nah

#59 domino

domino
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Magtheridon
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents:

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

You are kidding right?

Ret burst is WAYYYYYY out of hand the only class that could MAYBE keep themselves up against a ret with only instants is a holy paladin. I am damn sure that a priest can't heal through ret dmg with instants. Especially considering rets 1 shot through PW:S and then some.

pw:s is 6k dmg, I crit judge for 4-5k without wings on a full resi target (hence the priest), cant do it for 7more seconds. During witch renews are ticking and pom is bouncing. Yes we can switch to priests but they can tank us fairly well. And yes we have alot of burst and no we didnt ask for this. We can kill priests with crusader strike, although if we use it to dmg, we would have to use cs to force the priest to heal but since we used cs and dont have an interrupt he can fh and get on with it.

#60 Rudeface

Rudeface
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

Haha, this is some awsome stuff. I thought they'd nerf ret, apparently facerolling people in a HoJ is not good enough. Jesus christ, this is just _bad_.

DKs make me lol. It's like a hobo winning the lotto, no one knew of him before he got rich and no one likes them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<