• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 766

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:03 AM

any of you guys balance out there ?

90% sure we faced your 3v3 a week ago. You guys were very coordinated, so props for that. Such a terrible night tho.. Went from 2288 to 2142 rating with you guys were the last team we fought. We beat you(after losing twice) and then our Warlocks computer exploded and he hasn't been able to sign on since.. Coincidence? Moonkins hit so hard they destroy you're computer if you aren't careful!
Respect & Honor

#4 Opel

Opel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:36 AM

http://www.wowarmory...rkspear&n=Lethi

hes been playing down his 2v2 and 3v3 though with his friend's alt, used to be 2300ish, same with 5v5.

#5 jarl593

jarl593
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:11 AM

any of you guys balance out there ?

90% sure we faced your 3v3 a week ago. You guys were very coordinated, so props for that. Such a terrible night tho.. Went from 2288 to 2142 rating with you guys were the last team we fought. We beat you(after losing twice) and then our Warlocks computer exploded and he hasn't been able to sign on since.. Coincidence? Moonkins hit so hard they destroy you're computer if you aren't careful!

yeah, we were up to 2256 and were gonna call it there just to sit. Then we go "nah we'll do one game"
team rolls out with tons of SR impossible to beat and we lose 22 points on the first game. So we chill there play a few more games but are only getting 6 and 5 points a game and for that little ammount gained and the hit we could take it doesnt seem worth it.

#6 jarl593

jarl593
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:12 AM

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Lethi

hes been playing down his 2v2 and 3v3 though with his friend's alt, used to be 2300ish, same with 5v5.

Yeah I talked with him once about some basic strats and counters but then every time i hop over to his server, he's never on.

#7 DancingDruid

DancingDruid
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

-waves- Balance here!

I used to be feral, we had a decent 5v5 setup consisting of me, a resto shammy, a warrior, a pally and a warlock. But our shammy was neither good nor very devoted, so we replaced him with a disc/holy priest. That completely killed our burst, which we had relied on, and thus we dropped a lot. So I figured I'd try out balance, thinking we could go for heavy cc instead. It worked out perfectly, and we've continiued to climb ever since, not dropping in rating any week since.

#8 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:51 AM

Hey there, I am moonkin too!
I will write a full out guide soon, you will probably not learn too much off it, since this forum is not really known for its beginners :<

But nonetheless, one of you could help me post it up in the US too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<