#1 Cares

Cares
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

Decided to try out Unholy Presence over blood presence in arena (no i'm not some scrub that sits in the same presence in every game) as I feel that I'm sitting with alot of un-used runes and runic power quite often.
Was also going to respec and came up with a question:

Assuming that my main presence is Unholy, going frost when getting nuked. How big is really the difference from getting 2x RoR (4% more dmg) if i'd drop unholy aura(the talent)? (Paladin has Pursuit of Justice)

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance :-)

PS: The reason that i couldn't get both is that I want Deathchill AND full WP. Giving you a link so that you can understand my question http://www.wowhead.c...fMGuzbkxcq0fshh

#2 Makolól

Makolól
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Burning Blade
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

Are u sure what is aura and what is pressence?:D,cause seems u are switching unholy blood and frost auras at arena:) lol nice.

#3 Cares

Cares
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Eonar
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

Are u sure what is aura and what is pressence?:D,cause seems u are switching unholy blood and frost auras at arena:) lol nice.

Sorry. I'm thinking of dropping the Talent Unholy Aura. I will switch between Unholy PRESENCE and Frost PRESENCE in arena:p Sorry for not making it clear.

#4 Shortyx

Shortyx
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

Most people don't pickup unholy aura if they mainly play in unholy presence especially with a paladin because they allready have 15% speed increase. The only problem can be is if you are in FP it can be a bitch to catch up to anything but usually isn't a problem. I would think about getting unholy aura for maybe 5's or 3's depending on the classes you are playing with

glad was much easier to get by class in tbc because the game was so slow paced all you had to do was play your class decently and you'd win.

2500 Disc Priest, his name says it all.

#5 Xexz

Xexz
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Haomarush
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

If u picked up UH aura then play in Blood Pres
IF you didnt pick up UH Aura play in UH pres.

I like UH pres better anyways. I manage to RPDump more when my runes are in CD, and i like having burst pressure.

#6 Hidden

Hidden
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:57 AM

I always spec into Unholy Aura because I'm in Frost Presence half of the time anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<