Anyone getting Gladiator?

• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#41 Klei

Klei
  • Junkies

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

Should get it in 5s. Have tanked out a bit in 3s :/

5s should be like top 3-4 for glad, if you can get top 3 you might as well get #1 :D

My warr should get it...my DK will definitely get it though.

#42 Jedion

Jedion
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

5s should be like top 3-4 for glad, if you can get top 3 you might as well get #1 :D

My warr should get it...my DK will definitely get it though.

We have a 99% win rate vs every non hunter team, and a 50% win rate vs hunter teams. Getting 1st before survival nerfs is going to be quite difficult for us.

#43 Trakteur

Trakteur
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

I played with my warrior in 3s to get him 2150 PR and push the team to 2250 with my dk
can't wait for the patch tho, these changes will definatly put us on the top again, and with all the nerfs especially on frost traps and aoe snare of dks!!! omg can't wait

#44 Klei

Klei
  • Junkies

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

I played with my warrior in 3s to get him 2150 PR and push the team to 2250 with my dk
can't wait for the patch tho, these changes will definatly put us on the top again, and with all the nerfs especially on frost traps and aoe snare of dks!!! omg can't wait

ya totally those changes will make warriors the best eva! can't wait!!! lol

#45 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

No one wants to play with a warrior who won't spec fury, so no.

#46 Smokielol

Smokielol
  • Junkies

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

:shaman::warrior: in 2s 2383 atm

will most likely get it. but hunter pala , dk pala , priest rogue and mage rogue is 100% loss if they know how to play. so basicly we need to be super lucky to even maintain our rating. will push for 2400-2450 to be safe

on a side note is there anyone actually enjoying 3s and 5s?? tried some 3v3 games and its just so messy with all burst going around. basicly its run in. pop cds kill or get killed so yeh dont even wanna think about 5v5

Official Blizzard Quote:

the fucking tradeoff is that you have a fucking warrior on your team

"alright, I want you to forget about strategy, CC, and all those things that make you a better player than everyone else. I want you to go in... hit every one of your cooldowns that are greater than 1 minute, and mash your buttons until someone on the other team falls over"

#47 Serida

Serida
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

i like 3s and 5s much more than 2s. warrior problems feel the most noticible to me in 2v2. pity 5s got such a rep for being a gibfest, if you actually peel and stuff the dmg in 5s is quite reasonable (3s is probably worse).

edit: just saw what your comp is smokie, that comp sucks i play it on my shaman (who got 2200+ on TR with a r/l/s and cant break 2000 with that comp on live) but i play with my friends and cant leave =\

#48 eliminate2

eliminate2
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:52 PM

No one wants to play with a warrior who won't spec fury, so no.

Well, Vadren, should of picked up weapons you can TG instead of a polearm! <3 hows SC?
Huge in Japan - Kil'jaeden

#49 Glyptic

Glyptic
  • Junkies

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:03 PM

Hoping ill have it with 2410. The Jawbone and titansteel destroyer as weapons though :P.. and my paladin migrated to play with a DK ofc.

#50 Kleevage

Kleevage
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Khaz Modan
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:31 PM

If my 2's rating does not hold up I'm going to kill myself. Pushing rating as a warrior at the last minute will suck balls.

Good luck to everyone trying.

#51 Alloraan

Alloraan
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

Probably in 2s, I plan on climbing and as long as there aren't any DK/holy pals it'll be pretty decent. Making an effort to climb again in 3s after playing around with various comps and since our 5th in 5s just transferred, I'm hoping for glad in 5s too, but who knows?

#52 Deleos

Deleos
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Maelstrom
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:45 PM

Well there goes my chance to even get a glad title, Pally left my team :-S

#53 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

Well, Vadren, should of picked up weapons you can TG instead of a polearm! <3 hows SC?

Heh, I got that polearm my first night of being 80! Regardless, I tried fury one weekend and decided I'd rather just level a DK.

SC is doing aight. Kinda hurting for talent atm.

#54 Smokielol

Smokielol
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:40 AM

havent been pushing for glad at all this season, but doubt I'll be able to, cutoff will be quite high. Might try it some soon, we got semi decent tactics against pretty much everything except :mage::rogue: as :warrior::shaman: which can be silly hard in the wrong arena and with some bad luck etc.

If they dont end S5 when they release 3.1 I am gonna try to push really badly for it, but it's gonna be hard when I also have ulduar to grind then.

there is absolutely nothing you can do against rogue mage. even if they are bad. you will loose. dk/pala , hunter/pala. rogue/priest will also win you. but most DKs havnt really developed any skill in playing the class. they just faceroll tunnelvision some1 to the end of the game. with luck on your side you can beat those

Official Blizzard Quote:

"alright, I want you to forget about strategy, CC, and all those things that make you a better player than everyone else. I want you to go in... hit every one of your cooldowns that are greater than 1 minute, and mash your buttons until someone on the other team falls over"

#55 Ironmang

Ironmang
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 21 March 2009 - 12:46 AM

there is absolutely nothing you can do against rogue mage. even if they are bad. you will loose. dk/pala , hunter/pala. rogue/priest will also win you. but most DKs havnt really developed any skill in playing the class. they just faceroll tunnelvision some1 to the end of the game. with luck on your side you can beat those

Im sorry but id say war pal beats mage rogue. rogue priest is still someone on the war pals side as well. (no im not just trolling, look at my armory stats, most my net points are from mage rogue, 70+)

anyways for glad title, i really really hope i get it. if 2400 doesnt get glad then iono , sad face.

edit: maybe in europe the rogue mages play diff spec didnt consider that, but in US they are all frost mut or frost shs, so its more than doable. also i posted my strat against mage rogue in the "war/pal counters" thread if anyone was interested.

#56 Smokielol

Smokielol
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

if you bothered reading the post you would see he plays with a shaman not a paladin

edit : in europe every rogue and his brother is mutilate. have not yet seen a shadowstep rogue outside of bgs

Official Blizzard Quote:

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:59 AM

shadowdance mage rogue is THE PAIN

#58 scandal7r

scandal7r
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:33 AM

Everytime I play games we just face a shadowfrost dk / holy paladin that's in the 1800's and lose 20+ points. Are any warriors here actually getting Gladiator without getting extremely lucky comps?

skill i miss you:] hit 2k today in 2s haven't played that much so me and hiddyn are doing pretty well just made a new 3s today we went 11-1 so <3 one day maybe you'll come to your senses and transfer over there are more then 1 of each class !!!! :D

#59 Fierss

Fierss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:25 AM

I've been sitting just shy of 2200 for 3 weeks waiting for my pally to fix his comp. Hoping we can limp into glad.

My DK hit 80 on saturday though, and is already 2050, which puts it at a higher rating than my priest and equal to my rogue, so at least one of my chars will be getting glad this season (probably).

make that 2150. another 2 wins and it'll be past my warrior in the first week of being 80.

fuck this game.

#60 Morsexy

Morsexy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ysera
  • Stormstrike

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:31 AM

ALL THE WAY TO THE FUCKING BANK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users