#61 Lisdexic

Lisdexic
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

No one has said this yet, but it seems quite obvious to me. Start games in Frost Pressence until you figure out what comp it is and then switch (if need be) to w/e you want. The reason for this is that when going from Frost to Blood or Unholy pres you put a blood or unholy rune on cd instead of your main dps rune (frost) allowing for faster distribution of dmg regardless of what pressence you end up in.

#62 sneakysob

sneakysob
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Firetree
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:54 PM

sticky?

#63 Exiztence

Exiztence
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationCz

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

Against warlock/healer teams we found the most effective strategy was to actually sit on warlock pestilence felpups and kill them in good switch . After both puppies are down kill warlock in good CC on healer . ( Easier said then done but it seems to work quite nice for us )

Tough choice. Not srs. Ill trade poly for scatter trap any day of the week.

Posted Image

#64 Outkastdjinn

Outkastdjinn
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thunderlord
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

sticky?

3.1 is around the bend so it would be pointless to sticky for only a few weeks.

Also the strats are not completed as there are some information gaps which need some help filling in.
Also I'm bad with Engrish so some of the strats have a bit of compositional faults. Good thing I'm majoring in Advertising and not Literature.

Against warlock/healer teams we found the most effective strategy was to actually sit on warlock pestilence felpups and kill them in good switch . After both puppies are down kill warlock in good CC on healer . ( Easier said then done but it seems to work quite nice for us )

I've ended up having to do this alot, but a smart healer KNOWS that your going to try and get that felpuppy down. THe opponents healer will keep that puppy topped off when he can, and the lock will pull the puppy back. It's such a problem, I've had more of a difficult time vs this comp then even Survivalhunter/Jotwise Pally. Fear > Me apparently. Puts so much pressure on my healer.

Need more strats gogo!
Season 4: Peaked @ 2,108:warlock::paladin:
Season 5: Peaked @ 2,477:deathknight::paladin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<