Elraen
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 2028

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Coldcrush, you shouldn't really claim that other ppl doesn't know how DKs works in arena when you have 2117rating with a pal (383-324).

Can we keep stupid shit like this at the WoW forums and OFF of AJ please?
-Aëon, the hunter formerly known as Elraen
-Formerly Sïn

"And rmp is fine it isn't even that amazing"

-Gladiator Mage

#82 The Crushinator

The Crushinator

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Coldcrush, you shouldn't really claim that other ppl doesn't know how DKs works in arena when you have 2117rating with a pal (383-324).

Oh my goodness, surely mine eyes cannot see unless I have a rating of (insert jerk x's idea of high rating)and cannot express the fact that some people seem to be forgetting some basic mechanics of the class. To see those DS numbers you will need both diseases down, your procs going, and being consistantly next to your target while playing this kitable spec. As stated before those numbers will also be negated by dispells...cleanses, abolish disease, totems, etc.

#83 Rudeface

Rudeface
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

Oh my goodness, surely mine eyes cannot see unless I have a rating of (insert jerk x's idea of high rating)and cannot express the fact that some people seem to be forgetting some basic mechanics of the class. To see those DS numbers you will need both diseases down, your procs going, and being consistantly next to your target while playing this kitable spec. As stated before those numbers will also be negated by dispells...cleanses, abolish disease, totems, etc.

That doesn't defend it at all, just the possibility of seeing those sorts of numbers is retarded. If DS makes it to live like that, i predict double blood DK facerolling their way to glad. Double deathgrip, nobody has that many outs - gratz.

DKs make me lol. It's like a hobo winning the lotto, no one knew of him before he got rich and no one likes them.

#84 The Crushinator

The Crushinator

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

That doesn't defend it at all, just the possibility of seeing those sorts of numbers is retarded. If DS makes it to live like that, i predict double blood DK facerolling their way to glad. Double deathgrip, nobody has that many outs - gratz.

Seriously? Did they take CC out of the game in 3.1?

#85 jones_

jones_
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 0/0/1/1/0/0

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:21 AM

I think its time to try something new, deep frost inc! :D I've always thought 32 RP Frost Strike was awesome, plus the new +380 damage sigil is amazing. Then Hungering Cold costing no RP just sounds so appealing :[

#86 Hidden

Hidden
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:31 AM

I dont get how no dk seems to notice, that there are other classes and many 2v2 lineups that get countered by almost any DK team so hard that only leaving the arena seems a viable option.

The fact that a class with plate and extremely high spelldamge can heal itself like insane by having silences and pummel and a 30sec resummoning pet makes we want to claw my eyes out.

what should warriors, rogues, enhancers and ferals say. Beeing a feral myself im still happy to have good damage. But we dont have armor ignoring spells, we cant heal ourselves very good and any rogue/warrior/feral team gets atm countered by dk teams wich can remotely play their class.

Some points:
1. Holy/Unholy is the only DK setup that's too strong
2. Blood DKs don't exactly have "extremely high spelldamage" or "a 30sec resummoning pet"
3. Resto Druids are the only class that are really countered by DKs - this will be fixed in 3.1
4. You're a Feral, you don't exactly need to QQ about your viability because you're just as viable as a DK and not countered by DKs at all
5. In general you don't seem to have much clue of DKs, maybe you should get the fuck out of the DK forums and QQ in the official forums or something?

#87 Vadren

Vadren
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/0/0/0/2

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:32 AM

<3 deep frost.

#88 Hidden

Hidden
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:41 AM

I've also wanted to go Frost with 3.1, I could never decide on a build though. While a ghoul pet looks great, after thinking about it I'm not sure if it's worth it considering it's on a 2min CD that starts when the ghoul dies (as of the latest PTR patch).

In the end, I was thinking about something like this:
http://ptr.wowhead.c...xzArcocuVsstfMM
You'd get all the Frost goodies, 9% Crit and 4% 2h damage from Blood and Virulence, Epidemic and Unholy Command from Unholy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<