Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 01:32. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

How to become a Gladiator ?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Iltareh

Iltareh
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thunderlord
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

There is only one rule.

Win.

#22 Naturex

Naturex
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Warsong
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

oh and also, how come it isnt "allowed" to hold down both mouse buttons, so u dont have to multitask with left hand (w + the keybinds) ??

#23 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:16 PM

jesus did you really make a post on aj about this? and btw your guild isn't even close to top, and i already told you how to keybind and that if you want gladiator roll a death knight and s key your way to 2500 like all the other ones do.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#24 Diskusjon

Diskusjon

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:13 AM

that's just a load of bullcrap really, i never done it either, just preference.

Also, the screenshot aint working, tho again with binds it's just what you feel comfortable with

Edit: working now, I suppose you got a wierd lay out but that doesn't matter i suppose those are good binds, then again just bind what you feel like binding

I have to agree it is preference and taste, but you never Right/Left Turn, so either keybind A+D to spells or change the straif to A+D to get 2 more easly accessible keybinds. You will learn it within some hours anyway, 2hours for 2 keybindings will help you in the end from what I can see.

#25 Turbohatch

Turbohatch

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

jesus did you really make a post on aj about this? and btw your guild isn't even close to top, and i already told you how to keybind and that if you want gladiator roll a death knight and s key your way to 2500 like all the other ones do.

http://www.wowarmory...ckrock&n=Turboz

see i did it its not that hard

#26 Iisindria

Iisindria
  • Isindria
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

I have to agree it is preference and taste, but you never Right/Left Turn, so either keybind A+D to spells or change the straif to A+D to get 2 more easly accessible keybinds. You will learn it within some hours anyway, 2hours for 2 keybindings will help you in the end from what I can see.

i still keyboard turn when im just running from one place to another or w/e so cba rebinding m

#27 Amatox

Amatox
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Mathematically: Take the # of active teams in your BG, multiply that by 0.005, you have be ranked above the number you get. That could be anywhere between 2190 and 2300 rating. As for how to get 2190-2300, read everyone elses posts. Lots of dueling, lots of games, lots of time on AJ and pvp forums.

#28 Kitore

Kitore
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Bronzebeard
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

It looks like it will be at least 2300 for Glad on my BG.

Also, 550 games to 2100 isn't so bad. I've seen teams out there playing DK/Paladin that have played 1000+ and haven't broken 2k. 60% win is 60% win no matter how you cut it, 100 or 1000 games.

AWD should be your movement buttons. Some people use S still, but they're usually melee classes that sometimes need to move backwards. Right click on your mouse should be used to turn, keybinds for every spell you use.

#29 Gnommy

Gnommy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

Practice, there isn't some secret trick, except maybe roll hunter before 3.1 breaks?

Oh, and a side note... top guild on the server since preBC.... you just downed Malygos a month ago... and you have yet to do 3 drake sarth

Anyways, good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users