#341 Legendara

Legendara
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

I'm bad as fuck? Try to make sense next time you post retard. I didn't say Orange was bad, he wasn't playing good IMO. You're just another fanboy who doesn't see beyond the "OMG THAT MAGE IS SO GOOD BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS HE IS AND ILL JUST FOLLOW".

you do know he knew very well that he won the match as long as he pumped out enough damage. imo he was just messing around mostly to make it entertaining...sure he could have heal drinked to full and played even gayer doing nothing but waiting for full set of cds and 100% mana before dpsing...but how fun is it to spectate that?

in addition even the best make mistakes...especially with the pressure they're under :) he was playing well, his best? probably not.

#342 Nordmo

Nordmo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:02 AM

I'm bad as fuck? Try to make sense next time you post retard. I didn't say Orange was bad, he wasn't playing good IMO. You're just another fanboy who doesn't see beyond the "OMG THAT MAGE IS SO GOOD BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS HE IS AND ILL JUST FOLLOW".

The day you can even do half the stuff he can. I'll get my sister to give you a blowjob.

#343 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

OM IS a very sick mage. I normally don't lose to mages 1v1 in arena setting but I could defo see him raping my ass there >_>

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#344 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

you do know he knew very well that he won the match as long as he pumped out enough damage. imo he was just messing around mostly to make it entertaining...sure he could have heal drinked to full and played even gayer doing nothing but waiting for full set of cds and 100% mana before dpsing...but how fun is it to spectate that?

in addition even the best make mistakes...especially with the pressure they're under :) he was playing well, his best? probably not.

He won because of RNG. There's nothing more to it. SK played stupid at the end, but it ultimately all comes down to massive RNG and CC that only a mage has.

On another note: deciding a match by damage done is a fucking terrible idea. He who tunnelvisions DPS is not better than he who finesses, burns, and CCs more.
화이팅

#345 Freshamiss

Freshamiss

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:06 AM

He won because of RNG. There's nothing more to it. SK played stupid at the end, but it ultimately all comes down to massive RNG and CC that only a mage has.

Human nature is, apparently now, RNG.

Under the huge amount of pressure, being down 2-1, in favor of the opposite team, at a tournament, and being able to still react rationally and not giving up. If you really thought the finesse and decisions he chose was due to RNG, I don't know what to say.

On another note: deciding a match by damage done is a fucking terrible idea. He who tunnelvisions DPS is not better than he who finesses, burns, and CCs more.

Radikal said it best: anyone bitching about the rule is a huge nerd. In fighters, if you play a slow character and lose to a turtle/pecker because he time stalls, it's not different than healer vs dps. It's just part of the game and you plan accordingly. Honestly, giving the priest 20 minutes to go for a rez, is pretty generous as a kill on either side is not really possible.

#346 Pobzy

Pobzy
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dragonmaw
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

I guess you didnt see the thread which explained what he did in details. It was actually quite impressive.

#347 Levidian

Levidian
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

Awesome example of how getting overconfident just before the finnishing line can fuck you over.

Actually it's an example of arcane mage burst :/
Top 1000 user club: #562
Armchair Blogger - 04/20/2010
http://wowriot.gamer...Reality-Collide

#348 mistax

mistax
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:23 PM

i couldnt tell by the ending of the final match, but did the mage land an absurdly large arcane barrage?

#349 Meursault

Meursault
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

Arcane Barrage? The main burst from Arcane is a clearcasted Missile Barrage proc, and yes, that's what got the kill.

#350 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

The day you can even do half the stuff he can. I'll get my sister to give you a blowjob.

You have probably never seen me play and never will, therefore you cannot judge my playstyle to OrangeMarmalades

Yea indeed you are right with the amount of pressure he had on him he played decently indeed, because if he is that kind of person who gets under pressure from people watching him play he could easly make alot of mistakes in the match. I doubt he was trying to make it entertaining etc though, he was tryna put out as much damage as possible to win the game by default. He did nothing special in that game exept get an RNG proc as someone said and killed the mage thru a pillar with arcane missiles and arcane barrage.. tho i admire it because he didn't just leave the game.

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#351 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:18 PM

Frost mages have more burst then arcane... arcane burst is nowhere near what it used to be before the nerf that it just sucks. Why the korean mages are playing arcane i have no idea, it's simply a noob spec the only thing you can really do is spam instants you can't help your team mates as much as you can in frost and coordinate dmg. You just spam arcane barrage, use arcane missiles when you get the proc or if they are not focusing you maybe do an arcane blast? A shatter combo followed by other bolts and icelances if they crit have so much more burst, example; Pet nova followed by frostbolt icelance; if FOF procs you can do frostbolt followed by frostbolt into a deep freeze followed by shatter and icelance (this ofcourse if they aren't losing or focusing you) which is a HUGE amount of damage.

This is a public service announcement on the behalf of Trigshady. Trigshady does not give a fuck what you think. If you don't like it you can suck his fucking cock. Little did you know by reading Trigshady's sig you have just kissed his ass. Trigshady is fed up with your shit and he's going to pwn you while keyturning.

<3
Posted Image

#352 Freshamiss

Freshamiss

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:52 PM

I used to arena with a mage and one of things that I liked about arcane is controlled burst. Using PoM offensively and defensively is one of the harder things I rarely see mages do. Those PoM sheeps were lethal.

#353 Trig

Trig
  • Trigshady
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:02 PM

Yea... thats not rly hard to do. Usually PoM is supposed to be offensive, i'd rather cast poly since it doesn't have a long cast time. Sure there could be situations like thers a rogue on you with low hp while priest casting some massive heal and you dont have cs, meanwhile you use PoM sheep to get a CC, not many situations like this tho.

<3
Posted Image

#354 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

druid, hunter, rogue, dk, ret paladin could all pull this off I'm quite sure, and I heard they had CC too

#355 Prell

Prell
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:48 PM

I HEARD ARCANE FIRE MAGE IS LIEKA RET PALADIN WITH A TWIST OF MUTILATE ROGUE WITH HELP OF SHADOW PRIEST ops caps if you know what im sayin

#356 Pounce

Pounce
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Khadgar
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:30 AM

rofl reliza doesn't know if xom is better than him :P reliza is a mediocre rogue, so yes xom is much better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<