elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:31 AM

it's a good thing they're adressing our poor hps and mana efficiency in PVP by... nerfing our hps and mana efficiency.

wait what

you should see the people in my guild trying to defend this, and claiming its a buff...its pretty sad.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#42 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:32 AM

quick question, how the fuck are we supposed to heal through anything if we cant stack lifebloom?

do we look into our crystal ball, see we'll need heals in 8 seconds, throw up lifebloom, so 8 seconds later we'll actually get a heal off

i mean 1 lifebloom ticks for 320, that's almost enough to heal through a death knights ghoul.

double the mana cost rofl
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#43 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:34 AM

quick question, how the fuck are we supposed to heal through anything if we cant stack lifebloom?

do we look into our crystal ball, see we'll need heals in 8 seconds, throw up lifebloom, so 8 seconds later we'll actually get a heal off

i mean 1 lifebloom ticks for 320, that's almost enough to heal through a death knights ghoul.

double the mana cost rofl

blizzard no longer knows what they are doing, they actually think resto druids are overpowered in pve right now..and i have people that have never played a druid or know anything about the class telling me its a buff and i dont know what im talking about.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#44 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:37 AM

blizzard no longer knows what they are doing, they actually think resto druids are overpowered in pve right now..and i have people that have never played a druid or know anything about the class telling me its a buff and i dont know what im talking about.

this is seriously probably the biggest nerf ive ever seen in this game, ever.

1k mana to put up 1 lifebloom? you've got to be fucking kidding me.

the only way we'll be able to heal through anything now is if you hava a shaman or priest spamming dispels on you, unless you can somehow predict the fuckign future and know when exactly you'll need a heal so you put up lifebloom 8 seconds before that.

1k mana for 1 lifebloom jesus cockraping christ what the fuck is wrong with this game.
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo

#45 shortcake

shortcake
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:38 AM

I'm going to enjoy every single time I forget about this change and lifebloom myself only to realize I don't have the mana to shift back into some form because I just spent like 15% of my mana on it.
THE ANGER BEAR

---

#46 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:42 AM

i guess blizzard decided that since we'll no longer get gibbed by dks 30 seconds into each game we'll need another way of losing every match in less than one minute
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo

#47 Icesnake

Icesnake
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

I do endgame's raid too, but let's take it from PvP Resto PoV.

They are nerfing mana regen from spirit.
They are buffing mana regen while casting. Dunno about you, but I do not beneit from it - I am not spaming HT, Regrowth, Nourish, Cyclone, etc..So its definitely nerf for me.
And that's even buff for holy palas (they hardly go oom + they do not benefit from spirit) (sorry palas, I don't wanna whine :().
Ofc, it nerfs Innervate :)

Weren't we supposed to be HoT healers? With crit's talents for Nourish, I feel like we won't use any HoT in 3.4 and we will just stand in Tree of Lol and spam nourish (like pala with flash of light).

Maybe I sux, but since I have to stacks +resi +sta gems to survive, I have like 13,7k mana pool and with spirit nerf, innervate nerf, lifebloom double cost. I afraid I ll go oom even faster than now or I have to change my playstyle :-/

Oh btw, glyph of lifebloom would be totally useless then.

WHAT? Now i relalized whats going on. WTF? F*ck. Atleast my sister has 80 hunter who I can play :)

#48 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

i guess blizzard decided that since we'll no longer get gibbed by dks 30 seconds into each game we'll need another way of losing every match in less than one minute

oh dks will still gib us in under 30seconds, LOL SS LOL SS LOL SS dead

#49 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:45 AM

I'm going to enjoy every single time I forget about this change and lifebloom myself only to realize I don't have the mana to shift back into some form because I just spent like 15% of my mana on it.

You gotta wait for it to bloom bro!

Then you'll get some of the mana back.

And yeah, this is fucking stupid, get a movement going on the WoW forums or something. No one seems to understand the true ramifications of this change and just assume its a fucking buff.

I don't see how it could ever be considered a buff (unless your getting chained dispelled which no team even does anymore)

At least Paladins get a first tier talent in prot now that grants them 5% more healing done and taken.

LOL

#50 Kluian_

Kluian_
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

Very large PvE nerf, and a PvP nerf if you consistently kept your 3 stacks going on teammates.
╔═════════════( ☻ )════════════╗
║≈ A Comprehensive Guide to Moonkin PvP ≈ ║
╚═════════════( ☻ )════════════╝

Knock people off bridges and cliffs.

#51 Zanny

Zanny
  • Xanny
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Agamaggan
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

This basically means the massive mana problems pvp resto druids have now are pretty much going to be the destruction of the class post 3.1 if they actually fix damage, which they still have not done.
Dont flame me I burn easily.

#52 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:51 AM

Very large PvE nerf, and a PvP nerf if you consistently kept your 3 stacks going on teammates.

A lot of the time you need to keep 3 rolling on either yourself or your team mate when there is heavy dmg pressure on that person, you can't afford to let them fall and reapply 3 again (3gcds)

Against mage/rogue I know my only chance to survive is rolling lifebloom the whole time they are on me, usually if it falls due to a CS or a stun or something, that's when I die.

#53 Wildo

Wildo
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

The guy who thought of this change probably also made RoV and the waterfall in dalaran.

#54 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

i just dont understand why they changed it? was the spell overpowered? i have 675 mp5 in pve gear and oomed before a a 232 mp5 holy paladin.

#55 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:59 AM

you guys are being stupid, it's simple all you have to do now is predict the future, so exactly 8 seconds before you take damage you cast lifebloom, that way when it blooms you get half the mana back and zero overhealing.
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo

#56 Bearss

Bearss

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:01 AM

http://blue.mmo-cham...se-explain.html
I'm reading this and just facepalming at everything he says

#57 Icesnake

Icesnake
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:03 AM

I have 3:00 morning, I hope I am sleeping and this is nightmare :D

Weren't glyphs supposed to be "buff stuff"? Isn't Glyph of Lifebloom nerf glyph now?

#58 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:07 AM

I have 3:00 morning, I hope I am sleeping and this is nightmare :D

Weren't glyphs supposed to be "buff stuff"? Isn't Glyph of Lifebloom nerf glyph now?

same with nature's splendor too rofl.

another mana efficiency hit since we'll have to refresh rejuvs faster now.
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo

#59 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:11 AM

same with nature's splendor too rofl.

another mana efficiency hit since we'll have to refresh rejuvs faster now.

how did that kid even get a job? do they just hire random people off the street?

#60 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

We added the bonus to the bloom to improve its use in PvP

LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users