#21 TheTester

TheTester
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

Nobody QQd about dispels since season 1. We "QQd" because DKs had a button which when pressed twice removed all of our HoTs, gave no future healing, simultaneously fucking up swiftmend thanks to no rejuv and nourish thanks to no HoTs.

It's sort of like someone being able to make a target unable to get healed by holy shock and sacred shield at the same time, making you only able to cast holy light or flash of light on it, but with 20% reduction on both. Mmm?
S1: 2s 61st place + 3s 23rd place + 5s 2nd place (Hunter/druid and stuff)
S2: 2s Duelist + 3s 12th place + 5s 11th place (We quit)
S3: 2s 6th place + 3s one day Gladiator + 5s Vengeful Gladiator
S4: Lolglad from something when we quit

#22 metharon

metharon
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

i can keep myself up with only FoL and HL vs most dk teams. If someone wondered

#23 TheTester

TheTester
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:33 PM

i can keep myself up with only FoL and HL vs most dk teams. If someone wondered

That's probably because you wear plate armor. Thank god DKs also have 15% more speed, AMS vs. NG and cyclone, and their slows are ranged and 100%, making druid 140% speed HoT kiting just so much fun.

You're also talking about 2s, with a DK training a single target.
S1: 2s 61st place + 3s 23rd place + 5s 2nd place (Hunter/druid and stuff)
S2: 2s Duelist + 3s 12th place + 5s 11th place (We quit)
S3: 2s 6th place + 3s one day Gladiator + 5s Vengeful Gladiator
S4: Lolglad from something when we quit

#24 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

wow, just wow... looks like im changing mains to my alt paladin that does 12k hps in pve without trying.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

• Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Ravenholdt
  • Whirlwind

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:24 PM

To summarize the changes in three sentences:
Lifebloom now costs double the amount of mana if you use it on someone who already has 3 stacks.
Lifebloom's bloom effect is multiplied by the number of stacks.
Lifebloom now requires a 'deposit' of mana equal to Lifebloom's mana cost that is returned upon Lifebloom's end.

#26 Magdain

Magdain
  • Premium
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:33 PM

what the fuck.

was thinking about playing my druid again after having hella fun with one on TR. looks like my mind was made up for me.

even if this is an overall buff, which i have a hard time imagining because it's so convoluted a mechanic, it's not going to work well. it completely kills the way good druids play in both pve and pvp.

#27 Orgodemir

Orgodemir
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:47 PM

this change penalizes you every time you refresh a 3 stack. it basically charges you 2 lifeblooms each time you refresh a 3 stack and when the stack finally blooms, it costs the same as it would now (not counting when you refreshed a 3stack). proly explained that badly.

summary: its only a nerf when we refresh a 3stack, otherwise everything costs the same mana in the end.

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2191
  • 3v3: 2603
  • RBG: 1776

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:48 PM

fail explanation

#29 moonspam

moonspam
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Executus
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

im so glad I just got the whole feral set

#30 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

this change penalizes you every time you refresh a 3 stack. it basically charges you 2 lifeblooms each time you refresh a 3 stack and when the stack finally blooms, it costs the same as it would now (not counting when you refreshed a 3stack). proly explained that badly.

summary: its only a nerf when we refresh a 3stack, otherwise everything costs the same mana in the end.

yep, keeping up 3 lifeblooms was the only way to come even close to pala/shaman HPS, having to restack it over and over again is overkill.

not to be dramatic or w/e but if this shit doesn't gets updated/reverted i'm defo rerolling. call me a fotm cheeser but no one likes to be shat on by challangers...

#31 Nbslol

Nbslol
  • Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

Buff - Lifebloom's bloom effect is multiplied by the number of stacks.
Nerf - Lifebloom now costs double the amount of mana if you use it on someone who already has 3 stacks.

So i guess just forget the refreshing of 3 stacks, gg bliz :S (looks like few more patches and Lifeblooms will cost 2k mana each and have the same healing like in TBC lol)

#32 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:01 PM

its a pvp nerf to good druids, and a buff to terrible druids.. its also a mass pve nerf.. this was really not needed.. the fact they actually nerfed druid pve healing when we are sub-par compared to priests/shamans/paladins is amazing.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#33 Duncan

Duncan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:01 PM

i hate this change my bloom literally never bloomed and the only way i had to refresh it was lol plaguestrike, definately a terrible way to change it to nerf pve druids lifebloom and try to buff ours they put some crappy multiplier in to convince us it wasn't a huge nerf/annoyance

#34 Alvaress

Alvaress
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:04 PM

I srsly need a shoulder to cry on

#35 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:26 PM

So now, we are penalized exponentially for having the 'skill' to roll lifeblooms and not let them drop off in a pvp type situation

cool

ps the multiplier is the stupidest thing ever, who cares if it blooms for more, you can't control when it blooms so 90% of the time it'll just be plain overhealing. Not to mention the fact that since s3 I have kept my lifebloom rolling on a target and I am gonna fail miserably for the first few weeks if this goes live cause I'll keep trying to do that

but hey, priests can use penance on themselves now

#36 Neimo

Neimo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:27 PM

Looks like somebody at the blizzard office got tanked by a lifebloom stack :<

#37 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:36 PM

I think the question we should all be asking is how do they plan on compensating for this in terms of pvp? We are already the worst healer with the worst representation and that's not all due to plague strike.

So, why are they nerfing resto druids again

I seriously think it'll be funny when I try to keep my rogue up with 1 lifebloom and a rejuv haahahaahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh but I bring so much utility like a paladin, shaman, or priest, what am I complaining about

#38 Samsonite

Samsonite

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:45 PM

I srsly need a shoulder to cry on

FFS.... Me to....

I have held out this long.... dunno how much more I can take...

#39 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:51 PM

i played a shaman in tbc, so i can take quite a hit, but really cba going through 4 fucking seasons where im complete shit and bring nothing to a setup another healer cant do 10x better.

either some REALLY nice buffs come to druids, or GC announces he feels druids are a bit shit atm, or we will know druids are the new paladins of tbc.

#40 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:24 AM

it's a good thing they're adressing our poor hps and mana efficiency in PVP by... nerfing our hps and mana efficiency.

wait what
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<