[Blizzard] Lifebloom mechanics changed

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#201 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

Blizz needs to get like Gladiators from every class on their staff, or something. The ignorance is fucking retarded.

Disstance for Blizzard staff member '09!

Actually fuck that I don't want to work for GC, Cav or Lug you guys do it.
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#202 Lug

Lug
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:09 PM

I'm actually pretty sure Blizz does employ people that have played a large part in PvP ( I think they hired Notorious's GM like a year ago) but what's really screwing Resto is that this is a PvE nerf with horrible PvP reprecussions. The odd thing is, I don't even see how they consider LB OP in PvE. Idk, maybe it made some bosses in Uludar trivial but idk, it just seemed "good" nothing OP about it.

#203 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

I'm convinced there's no PVPers on the staff who play Resto druids if they let this go through.
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#204 harlequinkopeck

harlequinkopeck
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

I don't understand why they can't just make a 6 lifebloom limit or something like that, or even a three lifebloom limit, a nerf, but at least it wouldn't hurt our efficiency so badly

#205 Lug

Lug
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Yea, I've wondered why they didn't just make it so you couldn't have a 3 stack on more than 1 player or limit the amount of lbs or something like that. Because they stated their intentions was to stop multi tank lB rolling but not kill rolling LBs altogether ( which will happen).

#206 Unseen

Unseen
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

First they almost double the duration of LB trough talents and glyph, then they think its too powerful and ruin it all together? Would be much smarter to just play with the duration...

#207 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

make lifebloom only possible to have on 2 targets at the same time

there fixed

Druids were not weak in S5

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#208 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

They don't even need to hire good players to give them feed back, the advice is provided for free all the freaking time (not that they couldn't afford it).

This comes down to one of two things: either A) they don't know what they're doing and are too arrogant to admit it, or B) they only care about keeping the masses of unskilled bottom feeders happy by giving them dumbed-down easy mode characters.

Probably a combination of both, but I learn towards B. Stupid people can't design video games of this caliber, this has to be intentional.
wtb D3

#209 Lug

Lug
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:09 PM

They don't even need to hire good players to give them feed back, the advice is provided for free all the freaking time (not that they couldn't afford it).

This comes down to one of two things: either A) they don't know what they're doing and are too arrogant to admit it, or B) they only care about keeping the masses of unskilled bottom feeders happy by giving them dumbed-down easy mode characters.

Probably a combination of both, but I learn towards B. Stupid people can't design video games of this caliber, this has to be intentional.

it's b. they admitted to the lb change being a nerf to druids who do roll lbs in PvP aka the good players and a nerf to those who are unable to.

#210 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

yarr idd, i strongly doubt blizzard doesn't know what they're doing. it's just that they don't give a fuck about the 1% that is serious arena players.

Druids weren't weak in s5 at all, some people realized how to play them and beat dk teams, some didn't.

#211 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

yarr idd, i strongly doubt blizzard doesn't know what they're doing. it's just that they don't give a fuck about the 1% that is serious arena players.

A change like that goes well beyond the 1% of top arena players. What they're doing is saying "everyone used to hate resto druids, we want a class that our most popular classes can shit on, let's make resto druids a free win". That is essentially what they're doing.
wtb D3

#212 Leafy

Leafy
  • Leafy
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:36 PM

gc already said he felt resto druids were shit, so i doubt he nerfs us because other classes have a grudge

#213 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:50 PM

I'm almost positive this change won't make it out of 3.1, or it can only get less-shitty by the time it does to a tolerable state. As for Blizzard, they keep changing the wrong fucking aspects of a class to balance PvP, it's irritating.
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

#214 Aesa

Aesa
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

i admire your optimism and faith in blizzard

#215 Mulliss

Mulliss
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Bronzebeard
  • Cyclone

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:20 PM

I'm convinced there's no PVPers on the staff who play Resto druids if they let this go through.

Of course not, They know they fucked resto so none of them care anymore.

I am also convinced that random druids used to shit on GC while he was in the 1300s so he has a grudge.

WotlK comes around, Resto druids are overwhelmingly terrible compared to all other healers, He acknowledges this and then nerfs us twice over.

He's a moron plain and simple.

#216 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

Well this change is completely unnecessary, and It better be one of those "april fools!" type of changes that we know Blizzard won't admit being one the stupidest ideas on their end. Remember Mortal Tongue? When Flame Tongue had MS tacked onto it, AND the totem. They took out the already bugged version of it out, I think within like 12 hours. That was more absurd than this change, let's just hope they do something.
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<