• US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:27 PM

it'd actually be more like 27k on 0 armor 0 resil with no bone shield

looooooool

9.5/(0.55*0.8*0.8) = 26.989

Perfect example of made up numbers.

4k Shred crits on DKs and Paladins is the norm.

Feral wrecks cloth, just like Fury and Blood. Any examples of feral wrecking plate in 2 gcds is just bs.

#242 Erch

Erch
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:30 AM

Perfect example of made up numbers.

4k Shred crits on DKs and Paladins is the norm.

Feral wrecks cloth, just like Fury and Blood. Any examples of feral wrecking plate in 2 gcds is just bs.

Well we HURT plate thanks to bleeds but we are far from critting them for anything.

Wish I had SSed it earlier: had a max (capped) energy, 4-point ferocious bite (the deadly, auto 12k finisher that puts ferals on the top of every ladder), CRIT, I-shit-you-not for 2.4k against a Death Knight at 10%. He lived, we lost.
Posted Image
Feral makes every comp better.

#243 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:51 PM

Well we HURT plate thanks to bleeds but we are far from critting them for anything.

Wish I had SSed it earlier: had a max (capped) energy, 4-point ferocious bite (the deadly, auto 12k finisher that puts ferals on the top of every ladder), CRIT, I-shit-you-not for 2.4k against a Death Knight at 10%. He lived, we lost.

I wish I had an SS or fraps or something of me critting a DK not in frost presence, w/o boneshield, for like 2k 5pt 65energy cap w/ SR up. And also, missing 3 FBs in a row, then having the 4th NOT crit w/ bleeds up.
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

#244 Seleyzor

Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:16 PM

Kitty DPS is pretty high, but here is something that most people seems to forget , we don't have any MS debuff or Kick( I do not count bear charge as a kick, if any of you played a feral druid you know it does not work ) , of course we got maim which interupt the target spell for 3 second but its also our only stun/incap in kitty , not even mentioning that it require combo pts on the target to interupt and that its not off the GBC.

Right now from most of what I am reading from people here, you would want feral druid to do as much DPS as a rogue but without the wound poison , the stunlock and kick. Infact from what they're saying we shouldn't be able to kill any1 unless we run them OOM.

Also it seems that most of the QQ come from 2v2, because to be honest if you say feral is OP in 3s and 5s... serouisly you never played arena. I am not gonna lie that Feral in 2v2 need a nerf ( like a bunch of other class ).

Fact is I cannot kill a holy pally /shaman by myself I can sit on them all day long with my OVERPOWER maim and I won't be able to kill them even with my OVERPOWER dps , know why ? because Ripitide and holy shock heal them to full.

Feral is mainly OP vs clothie but see its not rly that we need a mad nerf its more like alot of class need a buff in survivability.

EDIT- English is not my first language , I hope I won't make your eyes bleed and that you can still understand my point.

#245 Missing

Missing
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:26 PM

Seley, you forgot to mention the amount of preparation a feral druid needs in order to setup that kill. My druid partner has tried explaining what he needs in order to setup the perfect kill. He needs 5 points on the target first for savage roar, then he needs mangle up, then he needs a bleed up, then he needs to wait for tigers fury to be up, then once hes able to get a decent maim on them does he pop his tigers fury berserk. This doesn't all happen within a little 3 second window as you people claim. If you payed more attention to the druids CP and cooldown usage and coordinated your defensive abilities around it, the druids going to have a very difficult time getting the kill unless you're absolutely terrible.

#246 Thilz

Thilz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/1/2/2/2

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

it was definitly bumped up way to high... and people were crying because they were OP

#247 Seleyzor

Seleyzor
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:14 AM

o man , feral druid need alot of stuff in our PvP rotation ... keepin mangle debuff up if we want that 30% dmg on shred and bleeds , we also need to apply a bleed before we can start doing shred for a other 20% dmg not to mention we have to be in their back and also if we really want to burst, the target has to be stunned to get the glyph bonus and all this with a 100 energy bar , we can't just swich target and shred you for 6k then swich on a other target and hit him for 6k.

My main point is just that, its true that some class are easier to kill depending on what setup they run but I mean its as easy for many other class to kill them, I really don't see how making feral druid shit would balance the game ... you are still gonna get hit by DK for 10k and you are still gonna go splat. But if they give you a way to get more survivability its a other story.
I am guessing that nerfing a class is alot easier for Blizzard than working on a other class to make it more viable.

#248 Erch

Erch
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:17 AM

Typical DK damage rotation

Typical Feral damage rotation
Posted Image

#249 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:29 AM

Typical DK damage rotation

Typical Feral damage rotation

the baby is forgetting to savage roar before 7k shredding through icebound fort. GOD IT MAKES ME ANGRY TO SEE SUCH FAILURES.
xfire=ohherro, Inferior - DACELOL: and i blew my load so hard it shot threw my shorts onto my keyboard

Posted Image

#250 lionhert312

lionhert312
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents:

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:32 AM

our burst is high yeah...
but that's no reason to change maim to nerf our utility

#251 Rakeesh

Rakeesh
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-The Forgotten Coast
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:53 AM

our burst is high yeah...
but that's no reason to change maim to nerf our utility

As the gear improves and people get more stam/resilience with the newer pvp gear, the burst means less, and the utility means more.

#252 Thorlol

Thorlol

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:00 PM

If you think double healer feral is a "viable" comp, I really don't know what to tell you, except "lol?"

Honestly I really hope you're just trolling here.

Bobthedog+icematikx+bloodx (on paladin) aka double paladin/feral played it for lols. And got que dodged by moldran, cant se how can you lose, can se how you can win. (this was pre 3.0.9)

#253 Yur

Yur

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

LOL @ maim being kidney shot, sup.

#254 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

LOL @ maim being kidney shot, sup.

IT STUNZ DEM SO IT'S KIDNEYSHAWT.

Posted Image

#255 Erch

Erch
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:03 PM

Imo Icebound fort needs a nice big "HAII'MUSINGICEBOUNDFORT" graphic a la BoP or BoF. It's one thing to be annoyed that a DK is immune to your cc. It's another to waste the gcds to get into bear just to waste your CD because you couldn't tell.
Posted Image

#256 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

Imo Icebound fort needs a nice big "HAII'MUSINGICEBOUNDFORT" graphic a la BoP or BoF. It's one thing to be annoyed that a DK is immune to your cc. It's another to waste the gcds to get into bear just to waste your CD because you couldn't tell.

nig dats y u maim LOL

o wait 3.1

Posted Image

#257 Datah

Datah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

I downloaded Power Auras again on the first day of LK to deal with that (you can make your own graphics!)

highly recommended

#258 ra1nmak3r

ra1nmak3r
  • Oherroqt
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:44 AM

I downloaded Power Auras again on the first day of LK to deal with that (you can make your own graphics!)

highly recommended

I wanna make icebound forts graphic, a picture of rush limbaugh's face, DE-FUCKING-NIED.

Posted Image

#259 Erch

Erch
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Skullcrusher
  • Ruin

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:57 AM

Thought I'd toss this here: http://forums.worldo...1901520&sid=1#0

A thread I started to _request_ savage defense in cat form. I know it's not the "fix" we want or need but I figure if we ask nicely it might be something we get.
Posted Image

#260 Ketara

Ketara
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Tichondrius
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:09 AM

Ye, i was always like -_-* when i just got the nice "immune" msg.
that was the reason for me to overcome my laziness and finally setting up my "power auras" properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<