#1 Protoz

Protoz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:23 AM

I run war/Rdruid and Hpal/feral Rsham/feral is impossible. Why did they throw 2 freebie buffs to 2 talents that were must to have in first place.

Why can they afford to shift out of cat to dodge hibernate through out the entire game, run from me when im maimed, cyclone my war & heal their partner and not even think they have mana bar. Why can they sit in bear w. next to no resil and not die. Shift hamstring endless amount of times and ignore warrior while in cat form to chase me entire game.

I do cyclone after maims (sitting in armour tree waiting for maim) but half the time they just maim-travel-run to war to cc or heal their partner. I'd need to cyclone3x hibernate3x stun them 2x to have any chance for a kill.
Thoughts.....
- Fdruids have 80% cheaper shifts, pre 3.08 it was 30%, and they had one weakness of going oom from shifting too much.
- Give hibernate insta cast
- Nerf Fdruid or buff Rdruid
- I'm aware there must be some combo out there that rapes them but its not the one im running :D

Game is nowhere near balance, but i haven't seen any posts bringing Fdruid to anyone's attention.

#2 Laserz

Laserz
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:24 AM

2s isn't balanced.

#3 Teagan

Teagan

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:46 AM

wow i love your sig lasers shit made me laugh for minutes hahaaha

#4 Zekt

Zekt
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Terenas
  • Reckoning

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:27 AM

rofl its amazing, i went feral and was killing rdruids and priests in under 2minutes every match i was like wowowow. then we face pally teams and it seems like i cant dent them for one bit, they heal through my dmg with complete ease (i wasnt getting any help from my partner) im not sure if thats normal but anyway, i find it fucking amazing how i kill anything but hpallys with sooooo much ease but keyboard turning hpallys heal through me with ease :mad:

#5 Abadir

Abadir
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:08 AM

No class should be immune to snare for the duration of an arena game. I think that's pretty easy to understand.

#6 Shadowrawr

Shadowrawr
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

Ahhh, if only shifting didn't take a GCD. And tell that 'immune to snare' business to the frost trap I sit in most hunter/healer games, eh?
ShadowRAWRZ - Feral
Posted Image

#7 Protoz

Protoz
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:18 AM

Ahhh, if only shifting didn't take a GCD. And tell that 'immune to snare' business to the frost trap I sit in most hunter/healer games, eh?

Shifting needs to run them out of mana as it did season 1-4, as it did pre 3.08. Shifting non stop, no need for innervate, most likely not even aware ferals have innervate, but who can blame them having a full mana bar.

And yes resetting GCD is all it does, that and your 1.0 attack speed. Unless there's some feral w.o lolol 5 points furor lolol. Pretty good trade off.

#8 elorahnahimi

elorahnahimi
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2469

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

feral needs serious changes, and if anyone actually thinks its "fine" are not playing the same game i am..i've had a feral druid kill my palaidn in PLATE and 20k+ armor in one maim, and i;ve had a feral druid kill my 880 resil druid in 2-3 gcds while i had full hots rolling and barkskin up... feral druids are better than rogues in every single way.
What this game really needs is a Duelist mount. It can be the same model as the Gladiator mount, but maybe have a gimpy leg and only be able to fly around in circles. I'd still ride it.

#9 Skipt

Skipt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:13 AM

ya feral op dawg. but i guess they're gettin love now because they didn't get too much back s1-4. Play with a priest and they become the warrior/druid of s5. Outlast + innervate.

#10 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

feral needs serious changes, and if anyone actually thinks its "fine" are not playing the same game i am..i've had a feral druid kill my palaidn in PLATE and 20k+ armor in one maim, and i;ve had a feral druid kill my 880 resil druid in 2-3 gcds while i had full hots rolling and barkskin up... feral druids are better than rogues in every single way.

Maim breaks on a set amount of damage, so no, your paladin isn't being killed in one maim, unless he's already very low in health. And no, a resto druid with 900 resilience and full hots does not die in 3 global cooldowns to a feral druid. People need to stop pulling ridiculous numbers out of their asses.

For four seasons, feral druids were absolute garbage and resto druids never had to deal with them. Now you finally have to and you just sit here crying while completely ignoring the fact that the only reason feral is even viable, is because of Paladins and shamans. Don't blame the problems of resto druids on feral.
wtb D3

#11 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

ya feral op dawg. but i guess they're gettin love now because they didn't get too much back s1-4. Play with a priest and they become the warrior/druid of s5. Outlast + innervate.

Except for the part where hunters/rogues/blood Dks absolutely rape priests? Nothing raped a resto druid in TBC like melee does priests now. And did you mean mean warrior/druid of S3?
wtb D3

#12 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:27 PM

feral burst is overpowered in cat. the fact that ferals dont run oom is completely fine and good for the hybridization of the spec but they shouldnt be able to do the burst they can do in cat in addition to that.

make NI back to 100% of agility, nerf savage roar, compeletely remove the energy conversion on FB and remove the shred glyph.

edit: since nerfing savage roar would effect PVE it should probably just be changed to be less bursty, like increasing bleed damage instead of AP, or something.
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#13 Militus

Militus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Dragonblight
  • Blackout

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

And did you mean mean warrior/druid of S3?

No, he did not.

#14 Azoth

Azoth
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:00 PM

To the comment about ferals needing innervate: prior to the tenacity change we would run out of mana very quickly - and innervate on a feral druid just barely recovers more mana than the innervate itself costs. It's not enough for a full shift - and that's if you let the full duration of it stay on you.

I'm being very judgemental but I'm looking at ratings and most people saying feral is overpowered (at least in the 2s bracket) aren't above 2300 where you really start to see that it is closer to even with the other classes/comps out there. Rogues can lock down a feral very well. At least in the comp I run (feral/sham), rogues are probably the most difficult class for us to deal with.
Azoth - Tauren Druid <Forgotten Aspects> - www.forgottenaspects.com
Videos: www.warcraftmovies.com/viewauthor.php?id=3159
Blog: http://www.gameriot....s/Respec-Resto/

#15 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

feral burst is overpowered in cat. the fact that ferals dont run oom is completely fine and good for the hybridization of the spec but they shouldnt be able to do the burst they can do in cat in addition to that.

make NI back to 100% of agility, nerf savage roar, compeletely remove the energy conversion on FB and remove the shred glyph.

edit: since nerfing savage roar would effect PVE it should probably just be changed to be less bursty, like increasing bleed damage instead of AP, or something.

Make NI 150% of agility and I've got no problem with any of that, provided the bleed damage increase from savage is enough to compensate the loss in overall damage. Burst in general is removing the fun from this game.
wtb D3

#16 Disstance

Disstance
  • Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:10 PM

I'm being very judgemental but I'm looking at ratings and most people saying feral is overpowered (at least in the 2s bracket) aren't above 2300 where you really start to see that it is closer to even with the other classes/comps out there.

not everyone cares enough to grind out hundreds of games to get there. with the way the new ratings system works, assuming your hidden rating is decent, you're fighting 2300~ teams as you work your way up anyway. its pretty obvious feral burst in cat is over the top. killing rogues in a pounce duration is not balanced.

edit: also, saying feral is "even with the other comps you see often above 2300" (ie hunter/healer and dk/pally) isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for feral not being overpowered.
"Love should be put into action!"
screamed the old hermit.
Across the pond an echo
tried and tried to confirm it.

#17 karp

karp
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:31 PM

And no, a resto druid with 900 resilience and full hots does not die in 3 global cooldowns to a feral druid. People need to stop pulling ridiculous numbers out of their asses.

I actually had that happen to me today.
I ate 2 shreds and a ferocious bite for something stupid like 23k dmg in 3 globals. And that was with 950 resilience.

#18 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:38 PM

killing rogues in a pounce duration is not balanced.

You can't pull out 5k dps opening with a pounce. You have to blow a global on mangle, as well as savage roar. Not to mention you would need to crit every time. Even if you could do that, with berserker up, it's not as if the rogue doesn't have ways to counter it. Trinket+ vanish CS/gouge/blind. And even if the game was designed around 1v1, which it isn't, heightened senses + double evasion completely skews the matchup.
wtb D3

#19 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

Even if you could do that, with berserker up, it's not as if the rogue doesn't have ways to counter it. Trinket+ vanish CS/gouge/blind. And even if the game was designed around 1v1, which it isn't, heightened senses + double evasion completely skews the matchup.

So what you mean is, the rogue should win that 1v1?

#20 Ragingsteer

Ragingsteer
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:49 PM

So what you mean is, the rogue should win that 1v1?

If they open on you in cat form, yeah. Likewise it's the same if the druid gets the opener, although it is quite a bit easier for the druid to win with the opener than in the case of the rogue.
wtb D3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<