• Curse Sites
Help

[Warlock] How much damage should my lock be doing.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ralestus

Ralestus
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Maelstrom
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:34 AM

During most arena games against healer teams, I find that my warlock often does less the half the damage of an opponent melee dps.
I'm just curious if this is normal, or is my lock doing something wrong?
I didn't screen shot it, But on game my warlock only did 1/6th the damage of a Ret pally on the other team. Against alot of mut/rogue healer teams he will only do 1/3 of their damage, and only about half or less against Healer/war teams.

Also against double dps teams and healer teams he seems to be only doting one target. He also auto spell locks. I played pally/lock with a different partner @ 1900 during TBC, And we deffiently didn't play like this.

Also any tips for him getting casts off against mut rogue teams?

#2 Ragerlis

Ragerlis
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nemesis
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 576

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:48 AM

Ralestus said:

During most arena games against healer teams, I find that my warlock often does less the half the damage of an opponent melee dps.
I'm just curious if this is normal, or is my lock doing something wrong?
I didn't screen shot it, But on game my warlock only did 1/6th the damage of a Ret pally on the other team. Against alot of mut/rogue healer teams he will only do 1/3 of their damage, and only about half or less against Healer/war teams.

Also against double dps teams and healer teams he seems to be only doting one target. He also auto spell locks. I played pally/lock with a different partner @ 1900 during TBC, And we deffiently didn't play like this.

Also any tips for him getting casts off against mut rogue teams?

any decent multilate rogue can lock down your warlock for 90% of time, sorry :(, rotate defensive CD´s freedom etc etc etc can give your lock 10 or 20 secs every minute maybe.

#3 king_k28

king_k28
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

use the teleport alot and you tend to free alot of openings for a burst

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<