#1 Swarm-Maelstrom

Swarm-Maelstrom
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Maelstrom
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

My first and most impressive (i think) is a final version of the spell lock/intercept/seduction focus macro, but it includes all of them
-icon switches depending on the pet you have out
-cc's the focus unless there Isn't one that meets the conditions in which case it will cc the target

#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus,exists,nodead,pet:felhunter]Spell Lock;[pet:felhunter]Spell Lock;[target=focus,exists,nodead,pet:felguard]Intercept;[pet:felguard]Intercept;[target=focus,exists,nodead,pet:succubus] Seduction;[pet:succubus]Seduction

Felhunter Specific:
"Come back and eat this sheep off of me!"
-calls the puppy back to eat off harmful magic effects and turns auto casting off so he can do it again soon if needed
-useful when your pet is getting focused in pvp and you need to call him back for you to heal him
-also good in a pve setting when the boss or mobs are going to do some crazy aoe or cone damage that would hurt your pet a lot

#showtooltip
/petfollow
/cast [Pet:Felhunter,target=player]Devour Magic
/petautocastoff Devour Magic

*pairs with the following macro that sets his auto cast back on and attempts to devour magic on mouseover from a magic cc'ed friend or buffs off an enemy*(could easily be switched from target=mouseover to target=target or target=focus if you prefer but i usually like to have a caster that i need to control on my focus)

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,exists,nodead,pet:Felhunter]Devour Magic;[pet:Felhunter]Devour Magic
/petautocaston [pet:Felhunter]Devour Magic

Buffing yourself and others:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Detect Invisibility, Unending Breath, Fel Armor, Soul Link

#showtooltip
/cast [combat] Fel Domination
/castsequence Summon Felhunter,Soul Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<