Photo

I Defiance I of Eredar looking for skilled players! 25man Naxx/Sarg/Maly down!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Predasus

Predasus
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:43 AM

I Defiance I of the US Eredar server is currently looking to recruit skilled and active members for it's core raiding group. We have built ourselves a legacy of downing content quickly and are looking to carry that tradition on into the expansion. What began as a small Kara raid between members of the pre-bc raiding guild I Fate I has now grown into one of the top guilds on the Eredar server. Pre-WotLK we were 9/9 Black Temple within 7 months of forming an official raid core (starting in Kara) and had just begun Sunwell before the patch and then cleared 4/6 Sunwell afterwards. The leadership stands thusfar into the expansion and we need YOU to help us bolster our numbers for 25 man content.

As of 12/19/08 we have cleared the following:
10/25 man Naxx
10/25 man Sartherion
10/25 man Malygos

We are currently accepting applications from ALL CLASSES (minus tanking specs) with an emphasis on:
Warlocks (any PvE raiding spec)
Priests (holy)

To apply follow these steps:
1. Go to our webstie at defianceeredar.guildomatic.com
2. Click on the Forums button.
3. Register for a forum account.
4. Go to the I Defiance I Recruitment Area forum.
5. Create a new post with your character name, current spec, class, and server (if not Eredar).
Example: Predasus - Combat Rogue - Magtheridon
6. In the body of your post fill out the following information as clearly and completely as possible:

Character Name:

Class:

Level:

Race:

Server (if not Eredar)

There is a whole bunch of information about our guild on this website (progression / loot / rules / behaviour / etc). Just go to Forums > Guild Rules. Have you read them? If not go back and read ! By submitting this application you're affirming that you've read and understood our rules and you agree to all of them.

What is your current spec?

Previous/current guild

What is your previous raiding experience? Pre-BC / WotLK experience should be included.

As mentioned on the Guild Rules part, you're required to be flasked/well fed/pots for all new bosses, you must have all your consumables ready, raiding is very expensive. Before you join us, we must ask, do you have problems farming for consumables?

We expect anyone who joins the guild to have an understanding of all new boss mechanics, etc...
Are you the kind of player who read up and watch videos on new boss encounters?

What do you have to offer the guild?

What do you expect from the guild?

Why did you leave your previous guild?

How hardcore do you expect to be? Can we count on you to be online for all raids if they meet your schedule?

Do you have a good connection/computer? Do you ever experience lag problems?

Post a link for us to armory your character.

If one of the new instancesrequires you to farm for Fire / Shadow / Nature / Ice resist gear, do you have a problem farming for the gear / mats needed?

Our current raid schedule is Mon - Tues - Wed - Thurs with a 7:30 invite time. Can you make those days / time?

Do you have any friends in Defiance? If so, name them.

Do you have a problem sitting out on some raids?

Are you applying for a Bench or Raiding spot?

For the new raiding dungeons, you'll be required to have the best gear required prior to being able to go in there with us. That means, u'll need gear from the new level 80 heroic instances. Do you have a problem with that?

--

After filling our your application, give the officers 1 - 2 days to respond. If you don't hear anything back within that time, feel free to contact either Predasus, Crono, or Practi√łner in game. You should also make sure to check back here for further instructions.

Thanks for your interest in joining and we hope to see you in game!

#2 keLston

keLston
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

one of the top guilds on the Eredar server.

wat?

#3 Speedoh

Speedoh
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:51 AM

see for yourself

http://wowjutsu.com/us/eredar/

#4 Zeromadcowz

Zeromadcowz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azjol-Nerub
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:40 PM

You JUST killed malygos on the 19th, "good" guilds killed them 2-3 weeks ago.

#5 Speedoh

Speedoh
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:56 PM

You JUST killed malygos on the 19th, "good" guilds killed them 2-3 weeks ago.

Hence why we're recuiting...we have a lot of skilled players and need more so we can compete with the top guilds. What we want is to create a 25man core group and we're nearly there, just need a few more dedicated and good players.

If that's what you're looking for check us out!

http://defianceeredar.guildomatic.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<