#1 EnyØ

EnyØ
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Anvilmar
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:53 AM

Hello everyone, The guild I have been in for almost 2 years has a roster that is inflated to the point that there is no possible way I will see 25 man content. This is unfortunate, as they are great players/people, but being in the guild no longer has any kind of benefit except playing in the same guild as some friends.

That being said, not being able to run 25 man content is a serious hinderance to PvP. Not only that, it would be nice to see end game content.

Anyhow, myself and some other PvPer's would like to put together a 25 man crew to handle the end game PvE. I've run Naxx and Sartharion 10, and cleared them both no problem. A bunch of others that would be with me are Duelist+ quality players. We are recruiting all classes and specs as we dont have a very large active roster.

The guild would run on 25 man content 3 nights a week for approximately 3-4 per night. This would give plenty of time to PvP/run 10 mans/attend to real life events. The nights will be either Monday or Tuesday, as well as Wednesday and Sunday. Raid times will be 7 pm eastern time to roughly 10 pm eastern time.

If you have any negative comments, please refrain from leaving them. If you are interested in this opportuninty, please feel free to leave a post or PM me. Thanks
EnyØ on the Anvilmar server.
<Exist to cease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<