#21 Thessra

Thessra
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:38 AM

Have you seen the current #2nd 3v3 team? ''Naga With Reflector''. 22-0 this week. They barely know how to play.

I love the tears of all x-fotm druids. Clearly it was just all you druids that were so much better players at level 70 ;DD

#22 Vander

Vander
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:06 AM

I love the tears of all x-fotm druids. Clearly it was just all you druids that were so much better players at level 70 ;DD

;DD

#23 Iisindria

Iisindria
  • Isindria
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

Yes, you know me good enough to make this judgement.

Also, I see you met the people I talk about.

I'm not talking about me being leet skilzz, I'm about a shaman standing in the middle of an arena using exaclty 2 buttons: Heroism and Lesser Healing Wave while the DK and Hunter tunnelvision 1 target and do nothing else.

#24 Daize

Daize
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:18 AM

Lolflay, clean up your PM inbox!

There, first time I actually met you in arena :). We stopped, lost everything in a row from 1799 to 1612 today. He. Dies. So. Fast.

gg!

cheers,
Daize

#25 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:21 AM

Haha ye, that rogue was such a fucking pest tho :@ I kept him in focus to prevent him focuskicking me ( just incase ), and he managed to do it when my lock died :\ gave up then saw you standing still for 2 seconds, was like "wtf heal man, your rogue is going to die from dots" then I spotted shadowfiend ( when SP pops shadowfiend these days you know hes desperate about mana lol, mine returns barely 20% mana >< ) and went like "why not try" - and in end won :P luckily feared both you and your rogue couple of times in the fire, pro design by blizzard rly !

Anyway I'm not really playing nowadays, overabundance of overpowered classes + me being below resilience cap ain't really appealing :P

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#26 Daize

Daize
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:00 AM

Azeal seemed to die so slowww, I thought rogues were supposed to tear warlocks into pieces.. certainly ua ones :P

#27 Vander

Vander
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:22 AM

Azeal seemed to die so slowww, I thought rogues were supposed to tear warlocks into pieces.. certainly ua ones :P

everyone has SL ;O

#28 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:53 PM

Well there's certain things which made us highest rated SP warlock team in world in s3 and s4 ;) Surviving is definantley one of them - the team got so much tools at disposal regarding survival and we've learned how to utilize them :P

If you went for me it'd be the same story really. But anyway, hoping to meet you again, and even in possibly a mirror match - after we get some gear ofc, lvl 70 gear is fucking weak :(

[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout

#29 Daize

Daize
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

everyone has SL ;O

Yes and SL matters, right? Welcome to patch 3.0 >.<

#30 emerald

emerald
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

Dont blame the player, blame the game:<

#31 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

I'd take druids over deathknights and SHITADINS anyday. Its a joke what they did to paladins, this guy from my realm called Oswold - he was fucking stuck on 1600 in s3 and s4, I even think he wintraded to get his s3 shoulders - and few days ago he was rank 1 on BG in 2v2 with his feral druid partner who is shit as well. And sad fact was that if you were a good paladin you'd get somewhere preWoTLK, same goes for priests of any spec - but paladins nowadays are a joke, they're 3x of what resto druids used to be. Especially that crap Hand of Freedom bullshit removing stuns off themselves.

#32 Vander

Vander
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:50 AM

I'd take druids over deathknights and SHITADINS anyday. Its a joke what they did to paladins, this guy from my realm called Oswold - he was fucking stuck on 1600 in s3 and s4, I even think he wintraded to get his s3 shoulders - and few days ago he was rank 1 on BG in 2v2 with his feral druid partner who is shit as well. And sad fact was that if you were a good paladin you'd get somewhere preWoTLK, same goes for priests of any spec - but paladins nowadays are a joke, they're 3x of what resto druids used to be. Especially that crap Hand of Freedom bullshit removing stuns off themselves.

Considering the situation paladins had to put up with in season 2 / 3 / 4 I cant help but smile

#33 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

Considering the situation paladins had to put up with in season 2 / 3 / 4 I cant help but smile

Shadowpriests were much different from palas yes ? And we're still in same crap while you got buffs only kid from kindergarden could design :P

#34 nara

nara
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:42 AM

both were fine druids n rogues were just overthe top :)

#35 Shankary

Shankary
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 01 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

what?!!? who the hell let himself get farmed vs WTB RESI? Sigh the ones u farmed must have been terribad to not stop b4 they losse 100rating
anyway Gz with the rating :>

#36 Mipsy

Mipsy
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:23 AM

lawl

wanna hear a joke btw ? That shit mage Mipsy is rank 1 :S and he was always on 1900 during TBC lol.. shows how unbalanced this game is atm T_T

:( you're a joke

The queues are horrific.. ranging from 5min to 20min highest x_x

#37 Daize

Daize
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:35 AM

:( you're a joke

He's right and you know it.

#38 Mipsy

Mipsy
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:11 PM

Gogo, 1950+ teams queue now. Need 9 more rating so we can get enough points to buy deadly chest/pants next week :f

EDIT: 2 more rating... please queee :(

#39 Spectron

Spectron
  • Junkies

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

Lol at Mipsy, first mage/pala team we've almost won against and my lock DC'd when your pala bubbled along with being in an arena which is hugely in your favour, amazing.

#40 Daerasx

Daerasx
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:34 PM

say what

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<