Photo

<Solipsis> a new PvE Raid Guild seeks members.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 werkkrew

werkkrew
  • Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:09 AM

Solipsis

The Purpose:

For the past 4 years, I have been in essentially one guild. I ascended into the ranks of being an officer and a raid leader. About a year ago real life circumstances forced me to take a hiatus from the game. Upon my return I decided not to jump directly back into my old guild since I knew my spot had long been replaced. After trying out a few other guilds on a couple of other servers, I found myself back where I started: At the bottom of the barrel in a mediocre guild.

I decided that rather than taking the time to re-establish myself in yet another guild full of strangers, rather then to build myself up to becoming an officer/raid leader again, and rather than dealing with many players which I did not feel were of the quality I wish to play with, I have decided to establish my own guild. Solipsis is that guild.

The Plan:

To create a cutting edge progression raid guild with players who want to pursue server first raid kills and beyond. To find a tight knit group of people who enjoy playing with each other. To provide not only a serious atmosphere of endgame progression but a fun environment in which players enjoy being a part of.

The Hope:

While I recognize that starting a guild this late in the game might seem silly, I also recognize that out of the 11 million World of Warcraft players worldwide, there has to be at least 30 of them who are in a similar situation to me: Fed up with their current guild, recently returned to the game and struggling to find a home, wants to raid and progress but cannot find a place they enjoy playing in.

I hope that I can get enough people together with a similar state of mind that are willing to take this risk of starting a new guild with me. Hopefully, we can make that risk pay off by creating a place that gives us all a new reason to want to play.

Interested?

If you are, please do not hesitate to contact me. In game (US - Stormrage) Disrespect or Ronz. Or you can create an account on these forums and make a post or send me a PM.

I am currently seeking all classes with a minimum level requirement of level 75 and plans to get 80 very quickly. (Assuming you have not reached 80 yet due to being frustrated with your current situation).

I am also looking for 3 to 4 "officer quality" members who wish to assist with guild and website management, raid leading, and other administrative tasks.

I look forward to hearing from you!

#2 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

What does the name actually mean?

#3 werkkrew

werkkrew
  • Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:31 PM

Solipsis - The belief that all reality is just one's own imagining of reality, and that one's self is the only thing that exists.

#4 Dejuvenate

Dejuvenate
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Unholy
  • RBG: 1768

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:14 PM

That sounds very familiar to my own situation... got back and found no incentive to play anymore.

I'll definitely check you out. Got an 80 DK who might be looking for a new home soon.

#5 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:05 PM

There is no spoon.

#6 wlk

wlk
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:51 PM

How often do you raid and how will you handle loot?

Also, how much emphasis will you put into arenas being normal function of guild activities?

#7 werkkrew

werkkrew
  • Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

Raiding will be 4-5 days per week starting at 7pm EST.

As for arena, I am highly interested in having teams on my own but I do not know how much it will play into the actual GUILD in terms of its goals as a guild but of course most people will be interested in doing more than just raid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<