#1 Zoia

Zoia
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:18 PM

Well ive just been randomly throwing around combos or 2s and 3s and i havent found one that works out the best. For 2s ive tried rogue mage and warlock mage. Ive heared shadow priest mage is better but can someone confirm.
For 3s i havent realy tried any good combos. Best ive done is rogue priest mage and we could only pull off 2100. Anyone have any ideas on what combos i could try out?

#2 Zephira

Zephira

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:54 PM

I'm a huge fan of Disc Priest/Mage. Granted, I play with an awesome priest, but I just find this combo to be downright fun. With very limited playtime last season we got up to 1950 no sweat. Only problem is warlock/healer, with druid/warlock being the bane of my existence. Good news is warrior teams are easy (except maybe warr/druid). 2's has always been a game of rock/paper/scissors though, so every combo's gonna have tougher teams.

For 3's, I've done mage/rogue/priest. It's effective, but I haven't found a quality rogue to play with so it's been rough. Running mage/priest/hunter at the moment. Gotta be stupidly patient and on top of your game with it, but it definitely produces wins.

Guntt said:

You wouldn't go into space(a raid) in a scuba-diving(pvp) suit would you?  No you would wear a fucking space suit.  The problem is that you can wear a space suit(pve gear) under water(arena) and still be fine.

#3 InsaneSooner

InsaneSooner
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Trollbane
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Fire

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:52 PM

I have played with a SP in s2 and got to 2180. It is very fun buy really gear dependent so you can get the maximize damage possible. The only teams that can prove to be difficult is rogue + healer and druid / lock. And maybe a good druid warrior combo but we win this 80% of the time.  You tear apart paly warrior teams.

#4 Zexyl

Zexyl
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:27 AM

2v2: Best partner is a shadow priest. I got top 10 with my shadow priest parter, and floated around 2100-2200 with a lock.

3v3: Best setup i've played is Rogue/Mage/Priest. I only played this combo for the last week of season 2, but in that week we got up to 2347. I've also played with warrior mage pally, which is also a good setup, but feels a lot more defensive compared to R/M/P.
Nerf Warlocks :(

#5 Pigvomit

Pigvomit
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:28 AM

Been running Mage/Rogue/Lock in 3v3. Got to 2375 in one day last season to get glad. Got to 2014 in the first week this season.
cresting your hills since 2004

#6 frst

frst
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Crushridge
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

Hoove said:

Been running Mage/Rogue/Lock in 3v3. Got to 2375 in one day last season to get glad. Got to 2014 in the first week this season.

That's just cause you're so cute.

#7 ssmurphy

ssmurphy
  • Members
  • Worgenclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:44 PM

i ran mage, rogue, druid last season and hovered around 2200. Right now, I'm playing around with a ret pally in 2s, quite fun actually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<