Duckers
  • Moderators
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:23 AM

everyone is criticizing their team for getting their titles "easily." Most of the people complaining are Druids and Warriors. That's funny, because in seasons 2, 3 and 4, warrior/druid was considered as "easy."

I don't think any of them tried to convince anyone otherwise. :confused:

DL'ing now -- idk, I kinda like watching 4 DPS videos. Sure they're blahblah focus someone and see them die without being able to move, but it's fun to watch imo.

#22 Hopesfall

Hopesfall
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Boulderfist
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:05 AM

We got Bglad using a warlock instead of a moonkin in your setup.

I should explain that the warlock happened to be a transfer as opposed to players from the server I had experience playing with or PvPing with on other teams before S4. Also, I've had more than six different warlocks on Boulderfist including that warlock miss multiple agreed on playing times without mentioning that they would be unable to attend (mostly in S2 though). Extenuating circumstances, if you will.

#23 Bandler

Bandler
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 19 November 2008 - 12:09 AM

Hey Arna i miss you guys loved are 5s that we did. Awesome video, btw who was Bandlerlol who made that character <3

#24 Arna

Arna
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

I can't tell you who Bandlerlol is! But thanks for playing with us throughout the season. BTW, you transferred without even saying bye. SCRUB!

#25 Krizak

Krizak
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

Hey Arna nice vid. We were the 2345 team in there. I think you guys were the only team we had a losing record against and dropped us from like 2210 #2 spot at the time to like 2150 before we stopped. Too bad you didn't fraps/include the match we had with you where it ended up 3v3 5 min matchup. Our pally was only wearing like 40 resil so your swaps to him was a guaranteed blowup (as you showed in your vid).

I think we went like 5-2 with 1 disconnect for each team against Team Asia. Too bad you guys never faced em cause it woulda been nice to see in the vid. Woulda also been nice to see you guys play Spellcleave too (we only played em once unfortunately and early in the season).

I would say grats on Brut Glad but the entire top 20 was just about 4 dps teams and you guys just happened to be the best ones. I know our team still enjoyed the challenge but the odds were really against us for S4.

Regardless good games and enjoyed watching the other teams that played in our battlegroup.

#26 Bandler

Bandler
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

I can't tell you who Bandlerlol is! But thanks for playing with us throughout the season. BTW, you transferred without even saying bye. SCRUB!

i bet it was hopes or fsu.. S5 IM COMN BACK LOL

#27 Hawtstuffs

Hawtstuffs
  • Hawtstuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:23 AM

I just have a few questions, 1. Why did you feel the need to run into the open everytime you got focus'd? 2. Why would you put in a clip where the mage trys to counterspell you, let me rephrase that, does counter spell you? 3. I saw nothing special, I saw you popping all your cooldowns and nuking, takes lots of skill, (not really a question, just stating a fact) and last but not least 4. Carried by your shadow priest.

Edit: every1 in ur video except a couple of people didn't back pettle, lewlewl

#28 twixz

twixz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:11 PM

bandler is pretty sick lol

#29 Bandler

Bandler
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:59 PM

thanks bro

#30 Hawtstuffs

Hawtstuffs
  • Hawtstuffs
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Laughing Skull
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 20 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

/agree :D

#31 Arna

Arna
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:57 AM

I just have a few questions, 1. Why did you feel the need to run into the open everytime you got focus'd? 2. Why would you put in a clip where the mage trys to counterspell you, let me rephrase that, does counter spell you? 3. I saw nothing special, I saw you popping all your cooldowns and nuking, takes lots of skill, (not really a question, just stating a fact) and last but not least 4. Carried by your shadow priest.

Edit: every1 in ur video except a couple of people didn't back pettle, lewlewl

I didn't run into the open every time I got focused. I only stayed in the open because we have a shaman healer and I did not have earth shield on me. Sure, I can run behind the pillar with full dots and pets on me and die back there, or take a chance and receive heals.

And you're an idiot. As if a BM hunter has any other option than to pop cooldowns and nuke. Sure, I can run as Marks, but that's just asking to die even faster as Marks hunters have nothing against damage. Talk smack all you want, all you're revealing is your jealousy in that you weren't good enough to get Brutal in your crap BG.

Btw, Bandler only played with us up till 2100, when he temporarily quit and we replaced him with Cokeizzle.

#32 Bandler

Bandler
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn

Posted 21 November 2008 - 02:49 AM

Hi im Bandler WOW arna way to make me look bad LOL if only i didnt leave the team lewl :(

#33 Arna

Arna
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Daggerspine
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:36 PM

That's why I posted this video in the first place. You don't see many comps with a moonkin. All I'm saying is I had fun in s4 and even More fun making this video. If you don't like it just don't watch it. Good luck in s5 to all.

#34 snugglebunny

snugglebunny
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1589
  • 3v3: 2737
  • RBG: 1606

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:48 PM

If you dont like the 4dps video genre then dont fucking watch the movie, there's no need to come in here trying to trash ppl. Whether you think its easy or not is your opinion, you dont have to kepe them to yourselves but no need to keep talknig shit to ppl who didnt ask for it.

4dps video are not there for skill, they are there entertainment.

If youre a hater then just leave :(. I heard making fun of ppl about video games is cool

#35 Vexo

Vexo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/0/2

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:32 PM

We'll see who can still post after these infractions \ bans go out.

If you don't like the video theres no fucking reason to spam for 15 pages talking shit.

#36 Takanit

Takanit
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:57 AM

See, the thing is that this video would've probably been much more entertaining if it had been any other PoV.

BM Hunter skillcap is incredibly low and this demonstrated it very well.

#37 Windwalk

Windwalk
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:35 AM

this thread is like one of those vines that grows too fast unless it's constantly trimmed

#38 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:42 AM

this thread is like one of those vines that grows too fast unless it's constantly trimmed

Excellent analogy :)

#39 Quantity

Quantity
  • Qty
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:43 AM

Fuck off, Tyveris. You're a shit mod and I am voting to remove you.

#40 Kadrix

Kadrix
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/1/.

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:44 AM

Yeah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<