#41 Windwalk

Windwalk
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Burning Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents:

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:23 PM

could someone post a fury build on wowhead?

I've seen some people skipping enrage, is that wise?

#42 Zeriel

Zeriel
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

I have one up in the Talents section.

Enrage seems like a pretty poor investment to me. Rampage counts as an enrage effect for Enraged Regen, so you're looking at the small damage upgrade for 5 talent pts.

Is it nice? Sure. But in the current climate in the game, when people go for you, you can't go offensive. And when they aren't, one real kill attempt (Deathwish) is all you're going to get before the game is over anyway.

#43 Apocaiypso

Apocaiypso
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Nathrezim
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:52 AM

skip enrage . u do nt need. u shld be sheild n bording macro if targeted ne ways. its better to get precision and weapon mastery 2/3 2/2 of both. look me up for my spec. its for 5v5 atm. send a tell if u want 2v2 or 3v3 tho

#44 haerual

haerual
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Halls
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

I play with this 55/3/13 UA Imp Revenge / Imp OP synergy spec.
http://tinyurl.com/aspbjl

It's pretty good all around. There's a slight glitch with UA and Revenge, which probably most of you guys are familiar with, and this build exploits it ideally for counterpressure, bursting and extra interrupts. It's at it's best when someone's trying to peel you off from someone.

It's got something versus very high armored targets, and teams that starve you with absorption mechanics. Imp. Rend itself is nice help dealing with shields and upping pressure on high armored targets, but the real fruit of the spec is the way you can stack Deep Wounds with the triangle of glyphed Rend on multiple targets, TfB and Imp. Overpower. Trauma and Wrecking Crew working nicely as amplifiers. The best ticks I've seen on arena are closer to 1.5k/second.

The only gripe is the costly MS healing debuff and the even more ragestarved gameplay with constant switching and lack of Cruelty. Thus why I decided to forget the joys of imp. MS, and use it just for the debuffs sake.

There are some survivability extras too, such as slightly higher avoidance, 20% aoe melee slow and Last Stand that help squishy arms to stay offensive a second longer.

Revenge is a scaling monster with these talents and the 0,207xAP modifier it has by default. Bleeds also scale nicely with AP, and after getting used to keeping rends up, OP's high crit compensates nicely for the lack of Cruelty, and keeps the DW stacks rolling.

This spec is no way optimal, furys ridiculously high damage output probably outshines this spec by far, but if you're completely tired of that facerolling - this could provide some fun times before 3.1.

Hope that was at all inspiring. :)

#45 Wexlike

Wexlike
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:43 AM

http://ptr.wowhead.c...0brRcbRtGx0sZ0h

arms 3.1, maybe good for outlasting :)

and i really dont like sudden death