Banol
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Deathwing
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

"Questions -> [email protected]

I decided about a week before transferring to BG9 (Tichondrius) for more competition that it was probably a good time to go a spec that is more viable in arena than my former Prep dagger spec, I had already achieved my goal with that which was to get Gladiator as the fnnest spec for me at the time and I still believe it is one of the hardest to master (more creativity in move sequences with prep) and I also already made the videos I wanted to with that spec.
So about a week after speccing Mutilate my 2's and 3's team on BG8 (Shadowburn) both got to #1 the tuesday we transfered. 2's with the druid from my 3's team (Pronne) and 3's our 3rd player was Mikeyo (Mattyo on Tich), in 2's as mutilate it is a pretty big step down from combat maces due to the amount of war healer classes and also any sinister rogues have the edge on you. Now 2 weeks after transferring my 2v2 is 2332 with Gumbot (SL lock) and 2228 3's (we were up to 2299 earlier) and on a not so serious 5v5 team that plays enough for points each week and is able to mantain 2.1k+ (@ 2220 atm).

All arenas in this vid were recorded @ 21.k+ ratings

Song List:
1) Radiohead - Idioteque
2) Muse - Assassin
3) Muse - Apocalypse Please
4) Clip from Muse - Take A Bow
@Music: If you dont like this music then mute it and listen to your own, problem solved, dont even bother complaining b/c chances are I like Muse more than I like you and dont care to hear your opinion. If you like my choice of music thats a different sotry and we have something in common and Im glad to hear about it."

http://www.warcraftm...ew.php?id=45858

This is not my movie, I'm a fan of his.

Also, I watched this video and it has GREAT arena footage. Footage of him going against Xecks and some of the top players in the BG was great. I highly recommend this video.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<