Photo

[H] Frostwyrms * RpPvp Realm* Recruiting Quality PvP Expansion Players!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 S

S
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

About Us

Frostwyrms are a newly formed guild full of both PvE and PvP experienced players. With the expansion in mind, we are looking to recruit dedicated PvP players who also want a good blend of end game PvE content success. If you want the best of both worlds with PvP being the main focus...read on!!!

Emerald Dream- RpPvP

We are based on the American Rp-PvP realm Emerald Dream.
While its classed as an RP realm you really wouldn't have guessed it without looking. Out of the many guilds on the realm both alliance and horde, only a handful are serious RP guilds. Community events featuring world pvp are often open invite for anyone to attend. Its a case of the option being there if is something that interests you, without it being pushed into your face.

World PvP is pretty active on ED and thats one of the reasons why I found transferring here to be a success. Isle pvp is frequent as you would expect and city raids from both factions often occur, I expect this to seriously increase given the new incentives by blizzard in the expansion.

Overall Its a strong population realm, never dropping below medium even after hours and the community spirit is very active and welcoming, we have our fair share of stand out characters for quality entertainment.

Our guilds ambition and what we strive to be

In terms of PvP we are looking for strong, dedicated experienced players with good communication. We want to have competitive premades, several glad teams and we will be notorious for making alliance life in wrath absolute hell.

As an officer, I have been awarded the job of managing the PvE content for WOTLK. I have had experience in killing felmyst Pre-nerf and have cleared all content before that. I know what I am looking for in a team of players to blast through content and I want us to be as quickly progressed PvE-wise as I do PVP.

Should you decide to apply

In order for us to determine whether you'd be a good addition to the guild, we have an initiation process.

One of the officers will take you on a " hunt". You will be asked to solo full health Alliance players, chosen by us, and obtain a score of 3/5 victories. Please bare in mind we ask a certain quality of our players so if you are a realm transfer, please be aware that your acceptance is not gaurenteed.

For more information on the guild or for any questions you may have, feel free to either PM me personally or visit our guild website.

http://frostwyrms.guildomatic.com/

#2 Valance

Valance
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:31 PM

Looking for a few more!

-Valance

#3 Valance

Valance
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

I have received a few emails, but we are still looking for some good warriors.

-Valance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<