Photo

PvE <The Awakening> 6/6 Rank 53th US -Open Recruitment.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Minidonut

Minidonut

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:26 PM

It says open recruitment, which is true, Our largest needs at the moment would be

a Holy Paladin that can and wants to play prot.
a Warlock.
a Mage.

The Awakening(Rank 53 US) is an alliance PvE guild from the Hellscream server. We are currently looking for a couple good recruits. Currently we raid Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday from 7-11or 12 central time. Some nights we will raid later then that it really just depends on where we are at and what bosses we are working on at the time.

This is an open recruitment thread for all classes and specs. Currently we have somewhere around 30 or so raiding members and a couple of those cant make certain raid days.

Requirements-

Must be able to make all 4 of our raid nights
Must be willing to sit out or respec depending what the current bosses we are working on calls for
Must have experience in sunwell and have most if not all of the gear you need out of bt and hyjal
You should be a player that can adapt well to any fight or situation as well as one that can take criticism and give input on both raiding as well as the guild in general.

If you have a link to wws(which increases your chances at a recruit opportunity greatly) from your past raids, please link them in your app.

We only raid 4 nights a week, we rarely push anything more then that. We have been around for a couple years now and we are currently the top raiding guild on Hellscream. If you are looking for a competitive guild that is looking to push endgame content then please check us out.

If you would like more information please get in contact with myself, Hyyde, Mouikkai, or Catnipped

www.theawakeningguild.com

Looking for more good pvp'ers on hellscream. : )

#2 Infekt

Infekt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1200
  • 3v3: 2756
  • 5v5: 2414
  • RBG: 1924

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:36 AM