Photo

Challenger title question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Drunkenclod

Drunkenclod

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:39 AM

Sorry I have to post here, I'm no gladiator so this is the only thread availabel to me :)

I'm on emberstorm and the 2v2 cutoff for challenger is 5,296 and the 3's cutoff is 2097

As of tonight, my 2's ranking is 1614 which (according to the armory) ties is for 3,198th place. My question is, will i qualify for a title? The ranking is well above 5,296.. but since so many teams tie for the same rank, will only the first 5 thousdand teams make it, even if (let's say) 7 thousand teams are actualy above 5,296th place?

I hope that make sense... Same for my 3's. Accordign to that, I'm about 25 points off a challenger title if all tied teams qualify.

Check my armory and team setup, I'd just like to know if I need to get higher or not.... again the 2v2 info above has not refreshed, the actual score is 1640 atm.

Thank you in advance

P.S... The armory only seems to show a maximum of 5,000 teams. How do you guys know there are 15,000 teams in my battlegroup?

Edited by Drunkenclod, 13 October 2008 - 06:41 AM.

#2 Alethasis

Alethasis
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:57 AM

Another thing to consider is inactive teams. What I've gathered, is that your in game rank is accurate. So, when you go to your arena team on your character sheet, and it has your rating, and rank. That rank is accurate. Compare that number to 5296 or 2097. If you're at 3198 now, it seems very likely you'll get it. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, I just wanted to at least share what I could.

Good luck

#3 Jedik

Jedik
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:12 AM

What rebeckah said.

Also, people submit links to armories of people that have very low rated teams in each bracket that are far below rank 5,000. You can mouse over their team on their personal armory page and see what rank they are, then find out a rough number of how many teams will get a particular title using that low team as the best estimate for how many total teams there are.

There's inactive teams, you'll be fine.

#4 Falah

Falah
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:12 AM

1640 is enough for challanger, grats.

#5 Drunkenclod

Drunkenclod

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

Well, i'm at 1614.. not 1640. But hopefully that's close enough.

Turns out though, I forgot about the needing to play 20% of the games. thanks to some hopping around i'm only at 10% of the games played on this team. Looks like I'd better not bomb tonight :)

#6 Drunkenclod

Drunkenclod

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:05 AM

Well, my 2's team ended the night down at 1575

Looking at the wowarmory that ties me in the ratings at4,520th place... but you never know how the night will shake out... (sigh) At one point we were at 1650 and I would have quit there, but wasn't at my 20% of the games... GRR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<