#1 Rufio

Rufio
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:12 PM

We are, Its all about the PVE, a new PVP guild in Dreadmaul(BG9) PVP server. Most of us are newly xfers to this server. Some from BG6 and some from other servers within BG9. What we are LF is, real hardcore skilled PVPers. We dont require much, our minimum requirement is s3 wep or s3 shoulderz for those pro players who started s3 late but were able to get shoulderz because of the point value difference. To those interested in coming from other servers, check out wowofwarcraft.com under "Character Move" and you might be eligible for a free xfer, some of us were. To be honest there is not many succesful PvPers in the server on the Alliance side, our guild has the only few players on the server with S4 weps, no shoulders yet. The positive side about this server though is that all arena bracket ques are instant, the server has no lag what so ever and the battle group is real good in BG's. Our goal is to bring hardcore PVP life to this server as well as being a well known guild through out BG9. We are LF all classes atm, specially :hunter::mage::paladin::shaman: since theres non on the server that we know of with S3 shoulders. If you are interested you can contact me here or contact myself KILLSOME or RESISTEDD in game. Hope to hear from you soon.

#2 Ramz

Ramz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Scilla
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

i may be interested i just have check the latency on the server first :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<