#241 Tokiko

Tokiko
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:01 AM

We've destroyed a warrior/druid so much, that they are afraid of every little move we make. They only engage us when their druid's trinket is up, and the warrior basically LOS's my pet. The warrior will not be baited into the open, and the druid constantly maintains a position where it is very hard to CC him and at the same time do burst on the warrior. The druid is dreamstate, and plays very defensively. Any suggestions?

There is always an opening for us. Just run into them and play "Who's better at RNG today?"
Just be sure your druid is very fast with applying roots and reading the game. You can trap precisely if druid and warrior are just a bit away from each other.
You don't really need range to do some dmg. However your burst will be applied within two full duration circles, rather than it will be within one.

We constantly get Nagrand or Lordaeron and every Warrior Pillar-Hugs so much, but it doesn't matter. They just last a little longer then the offensive ones :P

#242 Miele

Miele
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents:

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:35 PM

I don't see why you would be losing to a druid/lock "as usual."

Is there a big gear difference against the ones you fight? What do you guys normally do against druid/lock?

I've played this comp up to 2200, and the only druid/lock we lost to was because I got careless and let myself get low. I mean, they weren't as good as hosebeast/ruga, but they weren't bad.

We recently tried a new tactic with draining the lock and trying to damage him + his pet, it works better then before, but I'm usually oom before I can kill a 2nd pet/the lock. The gear difference is usually "major", I'm running around with merciless weapons+bow but full vengeful/brutal and my druid has 4/5 brutal, vengeful weapons and full vindicator (._.).
I would like to know what your tactic against druid lock is if you wouldn't mind saying :)

Thanks for the help already.

#243 Tokiko

Tokiko
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kel'Thuzad
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

If you're oom so early then you're not dodging fears enough!
By the time your trap is up tell your Druid to get the WL cycloned - be sure to not get feared within that time.
The other druid should be positioned somewhere easy accessible due to healing needed of his wl-partner. So applying a trap onto him should be easy.
Feary Fire + Mark + Trap and there's only 33% chance for it to get disspelled. Now you have around 20 seconds to kill the pet.

When doing this correctly both pets die within the first 2-3 minutes of the match. But dodging fears is very hard but it's crucial and needs to be learned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<