DCLXVI
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 948

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

On the WoW community forums there was a thread criticizing Tom Chilton, one of the developers for WoW about how it is ok for warlocks to be "op". The topic turned to warriors by the middle of the thread and Kalgan aka Tom Chilton made a post confirming a coming change will be a reduction to mace spec stun proc rate.... for warriors, by the context in how he replied at least. Is rogue mace spec next? I'm betting warriors won't sit down and get nerfed without crying for rogue mace spec nerf as well. Should I even buy an s2 Pummeler before season's end or should I be looking for a new weapon spec?

http://forums.worldo...pageNo=24&sid=1

Edit: Included Kalgan's blue post, it's about 3/4's way down the page

#2 Eve

Eve
  • Members

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

The rogue mace spec is a set % already, I wouldn't be too worried.

#3 Higurashi

Higurashi
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Jubei'Thos
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:30 AM

warrior mace spec scales with weapon speed... so with a 3.8 speed weapon they will get around 11% chance to proc. proccing mace stun also gives warriors rage. compare: warrior sword spec -- 5% chance to proc sword swing.

if we were to have an equivalent mace spec (PPM) i think we would need a mace proc to give back 8 energy. we get 10 weapon skill ... which is useless for pvp

#4 Lure

Lure
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:15 AM

we get 10 weapon skill ... which is useless for pvp

An no built in disarm immunity :( QQ

I don't think rogue stun will be next and if they did nerf it they'd really have to give us something like energy back :/ Problem with warriors is every time they intercept you they usually get like 3 attacks off in 1.5 seconds which means a 33% chance for you to get stunned for 4-5 seconds any time they intercept you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<