#201 Dryn

Dryn
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:09 AM

i know a tactic, and it's not anywhere near 80% win.

oh hey my druid is low, scatter shot every 30 seconds.. my druid now has 3 seconds to do whatever. oh shoot did he just scatter shot to a cyclone? WOW WTF arcane shot freedom.

europeans are just bad. l2america

your story alrdy showed u have the wrong tactic ^_~

#202 Sym

Sym
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

ok, then you tell me what to do.

ITS UR TATIX MAN.

THEY'RE WRONG.

#203 Badpanda

Badpanda

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:31 PM

I'd really like to hear Dryn's strat vs druid/hunter.

#204 Dash

Dash
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Skullcrusher
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:31 AM

No flaming, I'm a nub etc :)
Anyway quite sure that the strat he's talking about is Playing semi outlast with endless rage spec(battleshout, bom up) together with 4/4 geared paladin.

So you sit on hunter for a bit get rage, swaps to pet. Holy shock and judge and it should be dead.
If not they'll have to recall the pet and you can drink up.
Hunter will ofc be able to ress 2-3 more pets before he hits oom so you just repeat this until he hits oom. Then just keep pressure up, remember to cleanse vipersting during gcd before silence shot hits. Down rank fol if needed.
Now play it by feel. Sunder up the hunter, force trinket on the druid. Repeat 1 min later with stun and fear on the druid together with wings+nuke on the hunter. If hunter scatter shots something stupid and druid opens himself in caster, ofc try do an easy gib etc.

Once you got hunter oom and all pets down it's not that bad.

Anyway think it's something like that that he's talking about. The fact that with alot of dps time on the pet you'll have scorpid poisons drop helps.

This strat seems better this season then last season due to most of them playing dreamstate+hunter, so no swiftmend and no feral charge to help.

Edited by Dash, 14 October 2008 - 12:34 AM.

#205 Sym

Sym
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

No flaming, I'm a nub etc :)
Anyway quite sure that the strat he's talking about is Playing semi outlast with endless rage spec(battleshout, bom up) together with 4/4 geared paladin.

So you sit on hunter for a bit get rage, swaps to pet. Holy shock and judge and it should be dead.
If not they'll have to recall the pet and you can drink up.
Hunter will ofc be able to ress 2-3 more pets before he hits oom so you just repeat this until he hits oom. Then just keep pressure up, remember to cleanse vipersting during gcd before silence shot hits. Down rank fol if needed.
Now play it by feel. Sunder up the hunter, force trinket on the druid. Repeat 1 min later with stun and fear on the druid together with wings+nuke on the hunter. If hunter scatter shots something stupid and druid opens himself in caster, ofc try do an easy gib etc.

Once you got hunter oom and all pets down it's not that bad.

Anyway think it's something like that that he's talking about. The fact that with alot of dps time on the pet you'll have scorpid poisons drop helps.

This strat seems better this season then last season due to most of them playing dreamstate+hunter, so no swiftmend and no feral charge to help.

That sounds good, but it doesn't really work. A warrior can't stay on a hunter or a pet with a hunter and the druid both trying to peel him. All it takes is one cyclone, the hunter breaks free of the warrior and suddenly you're viper stung. Just repeat that a few times until the game is over.

Not to say that the above scenario will happen every time, but consider that they have roots, cyclone, freezing trap, frost trap, scatter shot, and imp wing clip.

It's no fun fighing a hunter with a healer as a Paladin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<