[A-PvP-US] 4/6 Sunwell Guild Recruitment
Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:17 AM
1 Warrior- Must be comfortable with both tanking and dps roles.
1 Holy Priest
1 Shadow Priest
1 Hunter- Survival geared, but being comfortable with Beast Mastery role a plus.
1-2 Shaman- Resto and Enhancement preferred; being well geared for more than one spec a huge plus.
1 Feral Druid
1 Resto Druid
- Must be able to attend all three days in our Sunwell Raid (Tues-Thurs, 5:30-10:00 PM ST). Our Black Temple raid (Sun-Mon, 5:30-10:00 PM ST) is strongly encouraged for recruits to gear up for the Sunwell Raid.
- Must have had some experience with T6 content or higher. T6 geared is a huge plus, but we require that applicants have at least a mix of T6/T5 equivalent.
- Raiders must have Ventrilo, as well as a working sound card/microphone.
- Must have a general set of raid mods (such as oRA2, Omen, BigWigs) in addition to mods appropriate to your class and role (Grid, Pallypower, etc.).
- Must be able to listen and properly follow directions. We ask that candidates be able to walk a fine line between treating content as both serious and as fun (olol pve).
For more information on applying, please visit our website at: www.fear-engine.com
You can also send me a PM on ArenaJunkies if you have any questions.
Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:39 PM
Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:46 AM
Xfire:kagunster but i don't stream often
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users