#41 Gekkejager

Gekkejager
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Azjol-Nerub
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

My teammate and I almost never get angry at each other, because if we make a mistake we will admit it, and if we lose we know the other one did the best he could.

#42 Arirang

Arirang
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

Raging doesn't help I find.
I often regretted it after I've raged.
I used to rage hard, but I was really immature. You grow out of it.
There are definitely games that are frustrating.
You don't hold it in, you just express it in a healthier way by just saying, "man, this is frustrating match." or w/e.
Raging and start blaming on this and that never helps, it unconsciously gets you comfortable with shifting blames and just whining in general.
Which downgrades the morale of the team overall.
And it's a lot more enjoyable to play the game without raging.

Being a bad loser is not cool. Gotta know how to lose.
Trust your arena partner and have fun.
Funny thing is that you probably spend more time with your arena partners than your own family.

#43 dredhed

dredhed
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAUS

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

i swear heaps during arena how can you not when some fgt resists 3 spell locks 2 deathcoils and 6 fears in a row

#44 goodknight

goodknight
  • Junkies

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

Funny thing is that you probably spend more time with your arena partners than your own family.

SOO TRUE

I used to nerd rage alot, but then I found better people to play with and I don't anymore

#45 Khazm

Khazm
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Arygos
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

everyone I play with gets pissed off when we get counter comped or RNGed... which is a lot.

I don't get too mad if we get outplayed..

#46 Zanny

Zanny
  • Xanny
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Agamaggan
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:07 PM

End of s3 i played 30 games against an orc rogue / ud priest team, rogue was combat maces and i was mut. It was pretty much mirror matching, besides rogue specs. We went like 16 to 14, but since they were lower than us (like 2300 when we were 2400) we lost like 30 rating over the course of 3 hours of only facing that 1 team.

I wont lie, it pissed me off hardcore how much stun resist that rogue had. Combat talent + racial = stupid. He would sit on me, if i touch him once im disarmed (even with oh shiv w/ weapon chain, that shits gay) or he will tab mace stun me. We basically beat them if i didnt get mace stunned till immune in the first 5 seconds, or if i dont get 5/6 kidney shots resisted by the priest or rogue.

Wed loose because of rng, only reason, and that really makes me angry.
Dont flame me I burn easily.

#47 Cantis

Cantis
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:10 PM

I never get angry. But I always play with very angry people.

#48 Minion

Minion
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:24 PM

I used to get very angry over RNG, not so much at my partners.

Hearing myself get pissed off over shit was pretty embarassing and I've since stopped a lot of that.

#49 Tahmus

Tahmus
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:41 PM

You really see how childish people are when they get angry over a loss or two. Every loss, I think of what I could have done better to prevent the loss from happening again. Unfortunately, other classes are too brainless to think like that. "If only I could have mace stunned him here or when he was casting XXX that killed us". Doesn't work for the rng kings =\.

#50 Iisindria

Iisindria
  • Isindria
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:18 PM

I used to play with a Rogue that would go RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH after being annoyed 'cause he got kited for a few seconds. This made me frustrated and I started to RAAAH too. After a wihle I only played arena because I wanted to get Gladiator with him. I left him for this reason and now play with someone that's never like that. I enjoy my arena again, I never rage anymore, cept for when we loose a match due to RNG, although it'll stop after having said ''Fuckin' mace stun, resist mace stun trinket crit crit crit'' and I'm ready to play again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<