Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:27. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Highmountains' Racials

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Toughschmidt

Toughschmidt
  • Members

Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

After taking a break from WoW, me and a couple buddies want to get serious in Arena for BfA.  I've wanted to play the Monk class for quite some time, so I thought I'd use my boost on one.

I was going to go Undead for their racials, but I'm seeing more Orcs, Blood Elves and Trolls in the leaderboards, so I was figuring on a Troll.

Then I realized that I hadn't checked the new races' racials, and after checking those out I decided on the Highmountains.

But, I'm only Honored with them.

Would you say that the Highmountains are worth the rep grind for a new 110 Monk for mainly PvP? I've really no interest in lore or achievements, so if their racial abilities' difference is no more than trivial, say compared to the Trolls' racials, I'll just boost a Troll.

Thank you very much, in advance!!!

#2 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

Void elf seems to be a bit op for hard casters like SP. They have no pushback when hit and have teleport as racial (wtf?).

Dont know about Highmountains. : (

Posted Image

#3 Dyo

Dyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1919
  • RBG: 576

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:00 PM

if you want to play windwalker you either play orc because of relent + racial or BELF because of arcane torrent silence/interrupt. BELFs are going to have their racial nerfed so you might want to wait.

If you are going to play MW i guess orc and even undead can be fine.

If you are going to play brewmaster, which you can see quite some times this season please uninstall and kill yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users