Photo

Benefits of Marijuana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ozias

Ozias
  • Members

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:04 PM

I've read that shrooms has medical effects on the user but do you guys have any idea what healthy benefits does medical cannabis gives? I've read this article about a marijuana strain ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/grape-ape/ and it says that it has some benefits too. I dont know if this is entirely true. I want to ask you guys who has some personal experience about this strain thing. Thanks to those who will answer!

#2 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

Most benefits that come from smoking pot isn’t the marijuana itself but the CBD inside of the marijuana. Off the top of my head I know it can help surpress seizures, reduce inflammation for people with MS, Parkinson’s, and glaucoma. It is also used to help paiteints with hiv and annorexia to help them eat because it does make you have more of an appetite and can also be used for pain relief. I’m not sure about this specific strain because I don’t smoke pot myself but I have heard it does have benefits for a lot of these issues

#3 friendlypvpguy

friendlypvpguy
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spirestone
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/0/0/0/0

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:32 PM

Perhaps the finest medicinal property of cannabis is its utility in reducing chronic stress associated with taking arenas seriously in legion. The heavy user might find his or her way into a blissful state of detachment between their subjective emotional experience and the outcome of a particular pvp match. In other words, they might be so stoned that remembering they even lost becomes such an insurmountable task that their attention gravitates towards something more interesting, such as food or the pleasant sounds of birds singing outside. The trance elicited by cannabis may also illuminate the utter absurdities of the user's experience. Slowly but surely, a user will become aware of their mortality. The absolute reality that all experiences are temporary. No arena match lasts forever. Every cell in your body will perish. These insights might seem undesirable at first, but later yield positive long-lasting effects on one's personality. Suddenly, the idea of raging at a teammate for not using a cooldown loses its allure. Instead, a more benevolent, compassionate, and supportive approach is adopted. Conviviality becomes the antidote to modern legion suffering. Rather than spending all day trying to get up the ladder, the user may be more concerned with the well-being of his teammates. Suddenly you're a billionaire philanthropist running naked through the streets handing out cash to every visible homeless person. 

It's a slippery slope. Enjoy the ride my friend.

#4 VictorTok

VictorTok
  • Members

Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:52 AM

привет!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<