#1 almightykyle

almightykyle
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Spinebreaker
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:44 AM

I quit wow after season 8 wotlk but i have still been following the game and watching blizzcons etc etc. Is the game in a balanced state these days? I feel like the peak of the game was late wotlk and i loved watching players like marm and homerjay on arena tourney when it felt like every class had a comp that could be played at a competitive level. Just curious if ita worth coming back to a game i played years ago.
http://img168.images.../wtfisthatl.jpg

-Salinelol, S7 gladiator spriest who silences rogues carried by Bglad Gotrez, Fglad Dan and Fglad VIleroze

#2 fudwick

fudwick
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/0/1/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 1913
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:24 PM

No it's not.

#3 Ujinpark88

Ujinpark88
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents:
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:46 PM

I quit wow after season 8 wotlk but i have still been following the game and watching blizzcons etc etc. Is the game in a balanced state these days? I feel like the peak of the game was late wotlk and i loved watching players like marm and homerjay on arena tourney when it felt like every class had a comp that could be played at a competitive level. Just curious if ita worth coming back to a game i played years ago.

Horrid state.  Horrid.

#4 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 956
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:18 AM

Horrid state.  Horrid.

All could have been forgiven if the activity wasnt so fucking low. Not to mention that the new generation of pvp players are complete retards with 0 patience. Can't even find people to cap 2s with and I got 0 standards.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#5 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

There are more comps than ever that you can play but the game has a lot of other problems right now.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<