Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:29. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

How's this game now

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2172
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

btw mhn to 3anarxiseis einai gtp haha

Vare8hka na paizw dota. Oute glad out malakies thelw twra sta geramata - na mpainw na poume 2 writses to vradaki meta th douleia kai na kanw tipota solo. Ap'oti exw akousei gia solo kalo einai. Isa isa gia ta palia.

Btw ti einai ola auta ta title ti season ftasame exw xasei to metrhma

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

bro you got +rep'd by rapture... 

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#22 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 1963
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:11 PM

Vare8hka na paizw dota. Oute glad out malakies thelw twra sta geramata - na mpainw na poume 2 writses to vradaki meta th douleia kai na kanw tipota solo. Ap'oti exw akousei gia solo kalo einai. Isa isa gia ta palia.

ana 2 mhnes exei kainourgio season .

gia 2 writses na kaneis xavale kalo einai clain , gia parapanw aytoktonas me kwlodaxtylo.

#23 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:27 PM

ana 2 mhnes exei kainourgio season .

gia 2 writses na kaneis xavale kalo einai clain , gia parapanw aytoktonas me kwlodaxtylo.

Nai re den exw kai upomonh pia - konta 1200 played days edwsa se auto to paixnidi apo vanilla mexri wotlk. Den exw allo na dwsw. Etsi xalara kana bg, kana 2s ama vrw kanenan mh prhxarxida, kana old raid tetoia pramatakia.

Going to blizzcon looking for a fight is like going to the official wow arena forums for pvp advice :)

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#24 Rodal

Rodal
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1479
  • 3v3: 1913

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

Although I believe I could grab out some of your arguments for debate, I will defintely not do so. I clearly remember you advising the people of this forum to "buy activision-blizzard stock instead of game cards" 3 years ago or so. Taking into account everything, if you call the post in this thread "your most important post ever", well, I shall remain silent and embrace its content.

We don't know each other I just have relatively good memory,

BR

#25 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:27 AM

Although I believe I could grab out some of your arguments for debate, I will defintely not do so. I clearly remember you advising the people of this forum to "buy activision-blizzard stock instead of game cards" 3 years ago or so. Taking into account everything, if you call the post in this thread "your most important post ever", well, I shall remain silent and embrace its content.

We don't know each other I just have relatively good memory,

BR

Stock has gone up 300% - whoever bought then got rich

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#26 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:54 AM

Amazing,Love it!

#27 pharrelle

pharrelle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/././.

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

these new guys don't know about braindance posts. 

I see a braindance post I press upvote. 

SKrRBu7.jpg

#28 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

ah the wonderful language of the third world

• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/0/1

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

just over 100k characters (not accounts) are still actively playing arena in EU + USA combined

for comparison, the final season of WoD had 260k characters actively playing arena in the USA only, ignoring EU - make of that what you will :)

mythic+ and raids are not completely terrible though! (well mythic raiding is also dying, but they seem to be ok with that since they are removing raid tier sets + keeping titanforging in the next expansion)

oh, and they are trying to turn mythic+ dungeons into an esport, very exciting ;)

source on the numbers? im just curious

#30 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:21 PM

ah the wonderful language of the third world

ah the ever-amazing ignorance of a person on AJ

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#31 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

I mean the only person willing to give me some input on my question happened to speak my language everyone else just comes in and talks about whatever's wrong with their life. That's AJ I guess

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#32 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/0/0/0/2/1
  • 5v5: 480

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Let's queue 2s. 

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#33 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:51 PM

I mean the only person willing to give me some input on my question happened to speak my language everyone else just comes in and talks about whatever's wrong with their life. That's AJ I guess

Pretty much. First things first, welcome back Braindance! It's good to have you back! :D

About the question you asked, well... The game is overall in a really weird state atm. From what I've heard, PvE is quite alright. I don't meet a lot of PvEers complaining about the state of the game. PvP is a mess, but can still be fun if you queue with friends for fun. Do not expect to have the same fun you once had playing this game during better times, but it is still quite alright as a time-killer (if you are not someone who tilts easily, that is). That being said, it's probably still worth a try.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#34 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

Let's queue 2s. 

Im level 105

Pretty much. First things first, welcome back Braindance! It's good to have you back! :D

About the question you asked, well... The game is overall in a really weird state atm. From what I've heard, PvE is quite alright. I don't meet a lot of PvEers complaining about the state of the game. PvP is a mess, but can still be fun if you queue with friends for fun. Do not expect to have the same fun you once had playing this game during better times, but it is still quite alright as a time-killer (if you are not someone who tilts easily, that is). That being said, it's probably still worth a try.

It seems like a mess - looks somewhat fun tho. Warrior playstyle seems meh but we will see Im not even max level yet lol

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#35 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

source on the numbers? im just curious

which ones? pre legion numbers are all recorded on the various rating tracking websites, legion season numbers are all calculated by keen people in the official threads where they announce gladiator title cutoffs

at the end of the first season of legion people seemed more concerned about 80% of the pvp playerbase disappearing, but now people seem to have accepted it so there's much less "wtf why is no-one pvping anymore" in those threads, its a shame  :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 26 November 2017 - 04:47 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#36 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:57 AM

OK so this is what I am seeing so far:

1. Healers are OP as fuck and don't need to cast anything
  2. Everyone has mobility. Like too much mobility
  3. What's even the point of gear? PvP trinkets dont even work in PvP
  4. Casters can cast from like 1000000 yards away

All in all seems fun if you don't take it seriously

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#37 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:51 AM

OK so this is what I am seeing so far:

1. Healers are OP as fuck and don't need to cast anything
  2. Everyone has mobility. Like too much mobility
  3. What's even the point of gear? PvP trinkets dont even work in PvP
  4. Casters can cast from like 1000000 yards away

All in all seems fun if you don't take it seriously

1. false

2. true

3. true

4. false

2/4

Posted Image

#38 EverRog

EverRog
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1569
  • 3v3: 2152
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1547

Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

at the end of the first season of legion people seemed more concerned about 80% of the pvp playerbase disappearing, but now people seem to have accepted it so there's much less "wtf why is no-one pvping anymore" in those threads, its a shame  :)

Even if pvp is so shit in legion, one of the big problems I see (at least for me and many people i know) is the amount of time you need to farm with every char you want to play with to be JUST A BIT NEAR to someone who has been playing for months.

That makes the possibility of return so low

(Sorry for my english)

#39 Braindance

Braindance
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 28 November 2017 - 04:45 PM

1. false

2. true

3. true

4. false

2/4

Dunno man I've only played bgs so far. Maybe my ilvl is too low

XECkfsj.png

Made by Regentlord

#40 huurka

huurka
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 0/././././.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:11 PM