#1 Lequezalier

Lequezalier
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

Currently rocking 20k concurrent players, 30k peak getting pretty nice twitch advertising aswell, for those who dont know, there are 7 abilities, the ultimate and R cost energy, and 2 other "ex" abilities that have shared cooldowns with the abilitys normal version so basically 9 different skills, wasd movement top down view and every single ability (even "AA"s) is a skill shot, please try it out!!! download from steam 

perfect game for those who feel (know) wow skillcap has gotten lower and lower ever since wotlk who miss skillful gameplay and outplay potential

https://go.twitch.tv...game/Battlerite

#2 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:44 PM

This game is pretty awesome tbh, feels really rewarding, thanks for giving me a new main game <3

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#3 Separation

Separation
  • Members

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

We got a group of people playing this?

‎"I'm bloated, holding water, and can look a little puffy. I can have slight gyno, some acne, and at times rage and mood swings. But If you cant handle me when im bulking, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded." Marylin Munbro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<