• EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

Even if the idea is a noble project itself for people who wants it (Personnaly, nah, even now at 27y old with a job, i don't have that much time for this time consuming version), i think will be detroyed by the community itself.
For what i read on multiples forum, they are indeed the true Vanilla community. One part with candid people who really wants to see how it goes, and another one with elitists piece of shit like Alexensual or Kungen, spreading lies to influence the candid part.

The best example is about transmog, they don't want it on the vanilla server (Which is okay, there was no transmog back then, so, pure experience) but the reason is not the authenticity of the server, no no. The main reason is i quote "So i can see which player is a trash or not".

Nice example of the friendship of the Vanilla realms.
But props to them, this was exactly my experience.

Have you tried playing a young casual sp pvp back then?
People spitted on you all the time when it comes for PvE.
Posted Image

#22 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

nvm, here's some FAQ if people are wondering 

http://www.eurogamer...e-big-questions

Edited by dizzcord, 06 November 2017 - 01:22 PM.

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#23 Bersihasi

Bersihasi
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1046
  • 3v3: 2301
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

I just hope that the classic account will not be linked to your main account in any way (except battle.net). Dont want to see everybody running around with scarab lord 2.0 on live like its a shop mount.

Posted Image

#24 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:58 PM

1) A friend who's never played Diablo before bought it, while I became reluctant to do so when I saw what they intend to do. Account sharing yo, way to assume, retard.

2) Professional like how they handled arena when it was smashing all and every competition out there - only to end up in being dropped from mlg because they couldn't be bothered to update a simple spectator UI? :D

3) How about mmr bug abusing being in game for what, a year? After it was "fixed" at the start of s9. People going 3600 rating in blue gear for the lols? Yeah, top quality. :D

4) Ah I see, nothing has to do with nothing. Everything else was completely unrelated and even though Blizzard literally said they have no fucking clue yet what they're going to do with classic, you already know. Retard.

1) so you played the game, didn’t enjoy it, so you don’t want to pay for it. That’s fine you shouldn’t buy a game you don’t like. Let’s try to act like adults here and just simply say “I don’t like the game, therefor I’m not wasting my money on it” instead of like an ‘enlightened’ twat and n say shit like “I won’t buy it out of principle because blizz just wants my money”. No shit Sherlock, they are a buisiness not your mother. They make money by making games people want to play and if you don’t want to play it don’t buy it. Jesus you are dumb. The only reason you should use the term “not buying it out of principle” in relation to a video game, is when you are talking about preorders. Everything else doesn’t make sense.

2) This arguement is seriously the most frustrating topic to talk about because dipshits like you are so dense you can’t see what actually happened. When wow was number one in the “esports” scene do you even remember the other games people were watching? Esports was in its infancy and was basically the only thing to watch. This was also at a time when wow was at its peak in terms of subs so when you have the biggest population you’ve ever had, on top of there being virtually no competition of course you are going to be number one in the scene that JUST started.

And you honestly think that they dropped the ball simply because they didn’t have a spectator UI? Holy delusion Batman, you are a fuckin loon. WoW should have never been considered an esport because it’s a fuckin mmo. I mean with your logic shouldn’t wow be back at number one? We have a spectator ui and all so what’s the deal? Also when league started becoming number one in the esports scene did they have a spectator ui? Fuck no. They had the shittiest ui to follow games imaginable. Yet they were still number one. You know why? Because league is fun to watch. Wow is not.

Either way, again, these examples you give have NO relation to blizzard being professional in terms of making and maintaining a server, which, is what we are talking about. So again please, stay on topic and discuss what we are discussing you ape.

3) Yet again this has nothing to do with maintaining a vanilla server. Nothing at all. But I’ll poke holes in your logic anyway. What game hasn’t had an mmr/Elo bug/abuse problem? All systems in gaming has had its issues and yes they weren’t fixed right away. But yet again, you seem to like to bring up pvp problems on a game that is designated specifically for pve. That’s like playing GTA and bitching that they haven’t fixed a bug where players get one shot with a pistol by other players. WoW. Was. Not. Made. For. Pvp.

But again, none of this matters anyway because this doesn’t have to deal with how they would maintain a vanilla server. So again..... please stay on topic.

4) I’m not even quite sure what you are trying to say here. I’m just going to assume English is your second language and you think that made any sort of sense when in reality you are just spewing gibberish

#25 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:58 PM

1) so you played the game, didn’t enjoy it, so you don’t want to pay for it. That’s fine you shouldn’t buy a game you don’t like. Let’s try to act like adults here and just simply say “I don’t like the game, therefor I’m not wasting my money on it” instead of like an ‘enlightened’ twat and n say shit like “I won’t buy it out of principle because blizz just wants my money”. No shit Sherlock, they are a buisiness not your mother. They make money by making games people want to play and if you don’t want to play it don’t buy it. Jesus you are dumb. The only reason you should use the term “not buying it out of principle” in relation to a video game, is when you are talking about preorders. Everything else doesn’t make sense.

2) This arguement is seriously the most frustrating topic to talk about because dipshits like you are so dense you can’t see what actually happened. When wow was number one in the “esports” scene do you even remember the other games people were watching? Esports was in its infancy and was basically the only thing to watch. This was also at a time when wow was at its peak in terms of subs so when you have the biggest population you’ve ever had, on top of there being virtually no competition of course you are going to be number one in the scene that JUST started.

And you honestly think that they dropped the ball simply because they didn’t have a spectator UI? Holy delusion Batman, you are a fuckin loon. WoW should have never been considered an esport because it’s a fuckin mmo. I mean with your logic shouldn’t wow be back at number one? We have a spectator ui and all so what’s the deal? Also when league started becoming number one in the esports scene did they have a spectator ui? Fuck no. They had the shittiest ui to follow games imaginable. Yet they were still number one. You know why? Because league is fun to watch. Wow is not.

Either way, again, these examples you give have NO relation to blizzard being professional in terms of making and maintaining a server, which, is what we are talking about. So again please, stay on topic and discuss what we are discussing you ape.

3) Yet again this has nothing to do with maintaining a vanilla server. Nothing at all. But I’ll poke holes in your logic anyway. What game hasn’t had an mmr/Elo bug/abuse problem? All systems in gaming has had its issues and yes they weren’t fixed right away. But yet again, you seem to like to bring up pvp problems on a game that is designated specifically for pve. That’s like playing GTA and bitching that they haven’t fixed a bug where players get one shot with a pistol by other players. WoW. Was. Not. Made. For. Pvp.

But again, none of this matters anyway because this doesn’t have to deal with how they would maintain a vanilla server. So again..... please stay on topic.

4) I’m not even quite sure what you are trying to say here. I’m just going to assume English is your second language and you think that made any sort of sense when in reality you are just spewing gibberish

1) So preorders are different and you can't choose not to buy a game, even if it was good? lol, whatever logic is in there, I'd want to smoke some of it.

2) WoW was the infancy of esports? lol and WoW was probably also the first online game with millions of players for you? I've not heard dumber shit in a while. Esports was going on for more than 10 years by that point rofl. Also the reasoning as to why it was wrong, wrong, wrong for it to have the amount of viewers is beyond retarded. "Let's make a game that's difficult to watch even more difficult to watch so we can diminish our success", do you even hear how retarded you sound?

3) I don't care about pve, but I'm sure someone more informed could tell you all about pve. We shouldn't ignore one thing though and that's that they don't give a fuck about vanilla and are doing it because they're forced too. Much like they're forced to keep arena in game and would rather delete it if they could.

4) I'm assuming english is your 2nd language as well, since literate natives generally don't have trouble choosing your and you're correctly. Maybe that's our issue.

Edited by Abidalzim, 06 November 2017 - 08:01 PM.

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#26 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:11 PM

1) So preorders are different and you can't choose not to buy a game, even if it was good? lol, whatever logic is in there, I'd want to smoke some of it.

2) WoW was the infancy of esports? lol and WoW was probably also the first online game with millions of players for you? I've not heard dumber shit in a while. Esports was going on for more than 10 years by that point rofl. Also the reasoning as to why it was wrong, wrong, wrong for it to have the amount of viewers is beyond retarded. "Let's make a game that's difficult to watch even more difficult to watch so we can diminish our success", do you even hear how retarded you sound?

3) I don't care about pve, but I'm sure someone more informed could tell you all about pve. We shouldn't ignore one thing though and that's that they don't give a fuck about vanilla and are doing it because they're forced too. Much like they're forced to keep arena in game and would rather delete it if they could.

4) I'm assuming english is your 2nd language as well, since literate natives generally don't have trouble choosing your and you're correctly. Maybe that's our issue.

1)  Am I really going to have to explain why not buying a preorder out of principle is the only case in which this would make sense?  

ok follow me closely friend.  If you don't like a game, and you don't buy it, you are just not buying it because you don't want to play it.  That makes sense.  There are no principles in this situation that you put yourself in, you don't want the game, so you don't buy it.  Period.

Now the problem with preorders are that companies are far more likely to produce a half made game with built in DLCs for content that should have been on the original game when these games have preorders.  In case you are completely oblivious (you clearly fucking are) you can read this to get more info about what im talking about.  https://kotaku.com/5...eo-games-please

So not buying a game because you don't like it = not sticking up for any principles.  And not buying a preorder even though you want the game = not buying something out of principle.  

You probably wont understand this either you seem fairly dense.

2)  WoW was the the infancy of esports.  Just because it was 'around' before 2010 doesn't mean it was anywhere near today.  To clarify i should have said it was in the infancy of esports becoming mainstream.  Which it was.  Also im not sure what your quote "Let's make a game that's difficult to watch even more difficult to watch so we can diminish our success" means.  I never said anything remotely close that could be compared to what you just said.  And my reasoning behind how it got a lot of viewers makes 100% sense.  If you don't think it does how about you give me a counter argument instead of just saying HAHAHAH RETARDED RETARDED RETARDED.  Please lets hear it. 

3) They werent forced to do anything.  They dont need to release this server.... again they are a business... not your mother.  They don't NEED to do anything.  Clearly they do care about vanilla wow because they are releasing it.  That is sort of obvious... isnt it?  

4) okay first off do you mean "your problem"? not "our problem"?  And second off I didn't use 'your' wrong once and I never even said you're.  So you fell pretty flat on YOUR face again there bud.

#27 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

Even if the idea is a noble project itself for people who wants it (Personnaly, nah, even now at 27y old with a job, i don't have that much time for this time consuming version), i think will be detroyed by the community itself.
For what i read on multiples forum, they are indeed the true Vanilla community. One part with candid people who really wants to see how it goes, and another one with elitists piece of shit like Alexensual or Kungen, spreading lies to influence the candid part.

The best example is about transmog, they don't want it on the vanilla server (Which is okay, there was no transmog back then, so, pure experience) but the reason is not the authenticity of the server, no no. The main reason is i quote "So i can see which player is a trash or not".

maybe they could have worded it better but they're not exactly wrong.

i started towards the end of bc, and whenever i saw something like a male tauren t6 prot warrior afking in shattrath i immediately stopped on my mount and just inspected him because it was cool as hell to see people with that kind of gear.

nowadays someone can have a slut mog and be full bis, it's just not the same feeling. 

#28 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:33 PM

I can see where you're kind of getting at some point, but i think the fact of the matter is that no one who plays/likes wow now is going to enjoy the classic version of the game. Vanilla and the version of wow where a majority of people solo old raids for pets/mounts are not the same game.

I'm hoping there are enough people who will want to commit to raiding, as that is how the game will stay alive. Raiding vanilla is WAY less time consuming than current retail, and I say this as someone who is currently raiding on elysium, which has hyperinflated prices on everything due to the massive amount of chinese gold farmers/spawned-in gold from the gm's. 

Currently retail raiding requires a pretty substantial time commitment. You're supposed to constantly run M+ and shit to get better gearscore. You gear much more slowly in vanilla which is a good thing. The real hurdle comes with the fact that modern gamers cba putting in ~150h (for casuals) to reach max level. Spending 2 hours getting a group and clearing a duneon only to get nothing out of it will turn people off. Again, hoping there's enough people around to keep a healthy population. I'm lucky since my current guild will migrate over, but it'll be a much different experience for people just relearning the game. 

#29 kitrox

kitrox
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/1/1/0/2/0

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

2)  WoW should have never been considered an esport because it’s a fuckin mmo.

Ever heard about guild wars(not gw2) mmo? it had amazing balanced pvp and great esports that was really fun to play and watch, so you are wrong about that

#30 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

Ever heard about guild wars(not gw2) mmo? it had amazing balanced pvp and great esports that was really fun to play and watch, so you are wrong about that

Oh ya how dumb of me. How could I forget about the power house esport that was guild wars 1. Man how dumb of me

#31 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:50 AM

Spiketv holinka undercover confirmed :)

Edited by sarma, 09 November 2017 - 07:50 AM.

Posted Image

#32 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

Dont think im gonna be playing vanilla amount of time required is just 2 much not to mention theres no arenas aka only interesting part of game for me at least

will be interesting to see if blizzard jews out another +12 euros a month for classic sub xd  

Edited by Refren, 09 November 2017 - 04:37 PM.

#33 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:12 PM

Dont think im gonna be playing vanilla amount of time required is just 2 much not to mention theres no arenas aka only interesting part of game for me at least

will be interesting to see if blizzard jews out another +12 euros a month for classic sub xd

I understand this thought. And as dumb as this isn’t going to sound, I’m going to play vanilla BECAUSE I don’t have time to play games much anymore. This is because of one thing alone.. vanilla was fun and there was always something to do. In legion I got max level in a week without playing much, got max gear, finished main quest lines, and got max honor really fast... without playing much. Then when I do have time to play games I don’t want to play legion. Why? Because I have no main team anymore so I just sit in lfg for an hour, play with people who blow, then I’m back to lfg. That’s boring as fuck man. Even when I had a main team I would logon and play the same comps doing the same routine mindlessly.

With how much I play I won’t hit 60 fast, and it’s going to be a blast. I’ll always have something to do when I logon. And then the funnest part of the game finally come see back. World pvp. I could spend hours in tanaris 1v3ing people because on vanilla if someone is better than you, you lose

Edited by Melaniatrump, 09 November 2017 - 05:15 PM.

#34 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

broken tooth >mages/locks/priests

#35 justicecute

justicecute
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 1642
  • 5v5: 1628
  • RBG: 1914

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:58 PM

I understand this thought. And as dumb as this isn’t going to sound, I’m going to play vanilla BECAUSE I don’t have time to play games much anymore. This is because of one thing alone.. vanilla was fun and there was always something to do. In legion I got max level in a week without playing much, got max gear, finished main quest lines, and got max honor really fast... without playing much. Then when I do have time to play games I don’t want to play legion. Why? Because I have no main team anymore so I just sit in lfg for an hour, play with people who blow, then I’m back to lfg. That’s boring as fuck man. Even when I had a main team I would logon and play the same comps doing the same routine mindlessly.

With how much I play I won’t hit 60 fast, and it’s going to be a blast. I’ll always have something to do when I logon. And then the funnest part of the game finally come see back. World pvp. I could spend hours in tanaris 1v3ing people because on vanilla if someone is better than you, you lose

There isnt really much to do in vanilla after you get your pre raid bis. I had a 60 warrior elysium and after getting said pieces pretty much all you do is raid log (aka only login during weekly raid clears). You might wanna grind bgs for gear but the way vanilla honor works it requires retarded amounts of time dedicated solely to bg premades. Worst part is vanilla classes are so fucking retarded pvp is extremely boring, theres no chance you will beat a frost mage in a duel as warrior without consumables or beat a backpedalling hunter for example.  

Only thing vanilla is good for to me is the actual mmo part. Vanilla world definetely feels more alive even on elysium. You actually make friends along the way unlike cancer legion.  

Im just hoping they will rethink the classes a bit.

i sold my account zeynaa isnt mine anymore

#36 Ozar

Ozar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 1/1/./1/1/2/.
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2055
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:21 AM

I started playing WoW in WotLK, but being able to walk around and see people in raiding gear and know they are better than me is what got me addicted to WoW. I liked the fact that they would spit on me for being a noob, it gave me something to strive towards, which is where the addiction to the game came to being. It is human nature after all to strive to be better than other people. I like Asmongold's analogy to describe this most, he says why does anyone by a Lamborghini? To be able to drive hella fast? No, it is a status thing. Transmog has taken away this status. I also think LFR has taken away the status of being able to say you have completed a raid that majority of players aren't able to complete.

I hope they don't touch the games code except to fix bugs that crash the game or server. I want them to keep the game as close to Vanilla as possible not so I can experience it, but so the new generation of neckbeards can have the experience of an MMO I once had. I am probably going to be way too busy irl to be able to play vanilla like a neckbeard I use to. I will certainly be playing Vanilla to experience it, but probably won't have the time to be able to neckbeard it. 

#37 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 12 November 2017 - 02:50 AM

There isnt really much to do in vanilla after you get your pre raid bis. I had a 60 warrior elysium and after getting said pieces pretty much all you do is raid log (aka only login during weekly raid clears). You might wanna grind bgs for gear but the way vanilla honor works it requires retarded amounts of time dedicated solely to bg premades. Worst part is vanilla classes are so fucking retarded pvp is extremely boring, theres no chance you will beat a frost mage in a duel as warrior without consumables or beat a backpedalling hunter for example.  

Only thing vanilla is good for to me is the actual mmo part. Vanilla world definetely feels more alive even on elysium. You actually make friends along the way unlike cancer legion.  

I know that feeling, for me it’s what I get with retail I just login and there’s nothing to do. But for me the trip to 60 alone is going to take me a long time. Not because I don’t know what to do I just am not playing like I use to. Plus the imbalance in pvp honestly makes it fun for me especially when you play classes that can 1v3 or if you know what to do. Also you are right the mmo feel is real. Even on private servers. People constantly raiding random places for no reason other than fun. Also with engineering you can actually beat anything as any class in pvp

#38 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

considering ongoing class design is one of the reasons current wow is so shit, i'm surprised anyone would want them to "rethink" classic wow class deign tbh - would hate to imagine how vanilla classes will look after the teams that brought you wod pruning + legion class fantasy get their dirty hands on them

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 13 November 2017 - 08:20 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#39 Djtrax

Djtrax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2821
  • RBG: 2670

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:54 AM

If you want class balance changes you're a complete fucking idiot and should shut the fuck up immediately. The ONE thing that there should be a discussion about is if it should be patch 1.12 with a progressive system or just patch 1.1 without bgs and shit in the start and extremely dumb talents.

#40 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

I think this whole Vanilla thing is gonna be a disaster. Not because of the game, the game was fine itself. Classes were dumb to play (Despite what Dizzeeyo vomits every day just to complain, classes were dumb and clunky) levelling was slow and easy and you need a tremendous amount of time to progress in the game. (There was a sentence in french, maybe you had it too back then was "Moins tu dors plus t'es fort." The less you sleep the stronger you are.
Don't get me wrong, i loved it. Every second of it, even if my social experience was awful. The game could be played solo enough to progress. And yes i stayed minutes to inspect people with t3 gear too.

I really think the community will destroy it. Between the retail one who likes Legion (Which i am, but i think it's because i don't compare my dick to other players to see if it's bigger, so i can enjoy what wow is, a game.), the one who hates it but still plays it, the one who wants honestly to try vanilla, and the real community, the despicable elitists who speak louder than everyone else. Look at all the forums, the streams, twitter. It's gonna be a cold shower for a lot of people.

Maybe i'm wrong. We'll see.

The vocal vanilla community is the SJW of WoW. Pretending to fight racism and intolerance while being worse.

Maybe it's only my personnal experience but i got way more friends after Cataclysm. Vanilla from Wotlk was extremely elitists and arrogants when the "pleb" managed to reach the same spot. And for PvE... well, it's probably less personnal and more "solo games with people around" but at least i can do it at my level (HM at max) without being rejected because i had the luck of prefering the shadow spec and not being dwarf.
The community is maybe more dumb but way more open on its way.

Tip for Vanilla : play an ud sp with your friend and you will be able to duo all the level 60 dongeon without having to wait 2h for a tank (Warrior.)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<