#2 pharrelle

pharrelle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/././.

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

Is it know if they'd be Vanilla infinitely or if after 2(3) year BC, Wotlk etc will be patched on? 

SKrRBu7.jpg

#3 Gimotqt

Gimotqt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:41 PM

id rather see wotlk

vanilia is nice to play as a mmo but there is no rated pvp

#4 waniqutie

waniqutie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/0/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2405
  • RBG: 1148

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

id rather see wotlk

vanilia is nice to play as a mmo but there is no rated pvp

first vanilla, then tbc etc. This is the way to make most money ;)

#5 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:02 AM

wow with no heroclasses? insta resub

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#6 Itsnel

Itsnel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1851
  • 3v3: 2707
  • RBG: 1884

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

you're a fking rogue, like literally one of the few classes with a fking t1 comp every fking season since day 1

you must be joking

#7 Insyliax

Insyliax
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/1/2/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 2637
  • RBG: 1149

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

Probably got glad as double healer combat rogue in s16 hehe

#8 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 05 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

Probably got glad as double healer combat rogue in s16 hehe

Not sure if you know or not but he did

#9 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

Not sure if you know or not but he did

also in legion

but i just hate heroclass design, even if they would heal enemy players with their attacks I'd be annoyed still ;dd

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#10 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

already comfy farming mc sub hour runs. hoping guild rerolls alli because fuck horde FP's, and i want gnome mage godclass

#11 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

This sounds interesting, depending on when and how they'll deliver it and how much it'll cost. Not interested in paying 15 € sub a month for wow.

Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#12 Spyrö

Spyrö
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0
  • LocationSpain

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

This sounds interesting, depending on when and how they'll deliver it and how much it'll cost. Not interested in paying 15 € sub a month for wow.

It will be included in the retail sub for sure, that's why they call it WoW Classic OPTION.

#13 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:56 PM

It will be included in the retail sub for sure, that's why they call it WoW Classic OPTION.

That would be only natural. But I wonder if it'll be possible to play Vanilla only. At least I personally have no interest in checking out new sharding technologies to turn off world PvP.

Now if they demand 15 € sub for vanilla, I won't play it out of principle (like not buying D3).

Edited by Abidalzim, 05 November 2017 - 11:57 PM.

#14 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:26 AM

That would be only natural. But I wonder if it'll be possible to play Vanilla only. At least I personally have no interest in checking out new sharding technologies to turn off world PvP.

Now if they demand 15 € sub for vanilla, I won't play it out of principle (like not buying D3).

Out of what principles exactly? They are bringing back a vanilla server we have asked for, for a long time and with professional bug fixing and server maintenance with no risk of the server turning into a private server mess like 99% of vanilla servers do. And paying $15 a month, 50 cents a day, is where you draw your line in the dirt?

Also what are you taking about with D3? They made a new diablo for you to play but it’s against your principles to pay for the game? You think you are a snowflake or something princess?

Edited by Melaniatrump, 06 November 2017 - 09:26 PM.

#15 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:28 AM

poor euros

#16 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:13 AM

Out of what principles exactly? They are bringing back a vanilla server we have asked for, for a long time and with professional bug fixing and server maintenance with no risk of the server turning into a private server mess like 99% of vanilla servers do. And paying $15 a month, 50 cents a day, is where you draw your line in the dirt?

Also what are you taking about with D3? They made a new diablo for you to play but it’s against your principles to pay for the game? You think your a snowflake or something princess?

Made for me/us lol. Give me a break.

They're here to milk the cash cow and it's probably more cost effective to make their own classic servers for little to no effort than to have to continuosly fight private servers in and out of court and receive bad publicity for it. Same with D3, that game was the worst shit ever produced by Blizzard and an insult to the Diablo series. All the new "features" and "evolution" and "new business models" that made the game shit were in place to try and milk the game franchise by making retards buy it.

Furthermore, Blizzard and professional in the same sentence? After all the mediocre shit that company produced during the last couple of years, one must have delusionally high expectations to say that. How does professional bug fixing and support by blizzard look like? 1 month of stampede doing 400 % damage in arena? No PvP tabards until next expansion, or if you're lucky like in Legion, until mid-expansion? Maybe Holinka saying Ashran is a big success?

It's not about it being expensive or not. 15 € wouldn't be expensive, just overpriced by about 300 % and made by a company that isn't much different that EA in terms of quality and business practices. The questions is do you want to support Blizzard or not. For me it's a clear no, but I might play vanilla in spite of that.

#17 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:29 AM

Maybe you didn't realise, but the guy hyping up and announcing vanilla at blizzcon is the "you think you want, but you don't" loser. I can hardly have blind faith in such a project.

#18 Melaniatrump

Melaniatrump
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 06 November 2017 - 02:59 AM

Wait so yo played d3? So you DID feed the “cash cow” huh? How else would you know it’s shit? Oh let me guess.. “I watched it on twitch I know what it like hurrr durr”. So you know know how fun it is by watching if that’s the case?

And yeah I am calling blizzard professional. You thinking they aren’t is beyond fucking delusional. Whether you agree or not, they made the best mmo that has ever been and still the most popular one to this day. And yeah I’m not a fan of how it is now either but it doesn’t matter what I think about it, a lot of people enjoy it and they made/are making a fuck ton of money off of it.

And you must know nothing about how correcting bugs work. Yeah they fuck up with bugs sometimes but for the most part it’s a really polished game in terms of bugs. Oh you have 2-3 examples of them fucking up with bugs? Wow what a shit show blizz is.

Also wtf are you talking about with tabards and ashran what the hell does this have to do with classic wow? You know I’m talking about classic wow right?? You know what to expect from a classic server so bringing up ashran or any other stupid shit blizz has done with the game the last expansions makes you look like a fuck wit. Please if you are going to be giving me constructive debate points, make sure you keep on task dipshit

#19 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:59 AM

Wait so yo played d3? So you DID feed the “cash cow” huh? How else would you know it’s shit? Oh let me guess.. “I watched it on twitch I know what it like hurrr durr”. So you know know how fun it is by watching if that’s the case?

And yeah I am calling blizzard professional. You thinking they aren’t is beyond fucking delusional. Whether you agree or not, they made the best mmo that has ever been and still the most popular one to this day. And yeah I’m not a fan of how it is now either but it doesn’t matter what I think about it, a lot of people enjoy it and they made/are making a fuck ton of money off of it.

And you must know nothing about how correcting bugs work. Yeah they fuck up with bugs sometimes but for the most part it’s a really polished game in terms of bugs. Oh you have 2-3 examples of them fucking up with bugs? Wow what a shit show blizz is.

Also wtf are you talking about with tabards and ashran what the hell does this have to do with classic wow? You know I’m talking about classic wow right?? You know what to expect from a classic server so bringing up ashran or any other stupid shit blizz has done with the game the last expansions makes you look like a fuck wit. Please if you are going to be giving me constructive debate points, make sure you keep on task dipshit

1) A friend who's never played Diablo before bought it, while I became reluctant to do so when I saw what they intend to do. Account sharing yo, way to assume, retard.

2) Professional like how they handled arena when it was smashing all and every competition out there - only to end up in being dropped from mlg because they couldn't be bothered to update a simple spectator UI? :D

3) How about mmr bug abusing being in game for what, a year? After it was "fixed" at the start of s9. People going 3600 rating in blue gear for the lols? Yeah, top quality. :D

4) Ah I see, nothing has to do with nothing. Everything else was completely unrelated and even though Blizzard literally said they have no fucking clue yet what they're going to do with classic, you already know. Retard.

Edited by Abidalzim, 06 November 2017 - 03:59 AM.

#20 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 06 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

There's one thing I've been wondering this whole time. Wasn't vanilla never going to happen because a dog ate the code?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<