Photo

Games Like Arena but not shit (solved)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alittlelioncub

alittlelioncub
  • Members

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:59 PM

www.kickstarter.com/projects/bloodlinegenerations/bloodline-generations-2d-animated-series-e-sport

Been stalking this forum for some time, like many others. Thought this was very interesting enough to share. Ignoring the top part and scrolling to the bottom section about gameplay. What do you guys think? I mean it's going to need some testing but interesting concept.

I backed it. Help out it you guys. I don't think we're going to get anything else like this ever again. I message the creator and they said that they are targeting the animation lover because it's easier to reach them, but the core funding is for the game.

Seems like everyone is sitting around waiting for someone else to back the project first. I don't know why some people wait, it's not like they'll lose out if the project fails.

#2 Ickz

Ickz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2325
  • 3v3: 957

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:36 AM

Yeah, no. Won't get funded. If developers can't put together a professional looking Kickstarter page along with a video about, uh, their game, it is doomed to fail from the start.

On top of that, it's just Battlerite/BLC. I'd rather play a third person action brawler, not some moba top-down shit. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<