Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:02. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Archive of Wrath of the Lich King Addons

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coffeymug

coffeymug
  • Members

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

Hey everyone. I used to frequent Arena Junkies a lot when Wrath was transitioning to Cataclysm. I was temporarily unable to play for a good long while because I didn't have my desktop PC. I would check out the forums quite a bit to read up on strategies and to follow who the best players were.

I would imagine a large portion of you all play Legion at the moment. If you happen to play Wrath I have saved a lot of the old addons that work with the 3.3.5 client.

It's been a long time since I have played retail WoW but I used to consider Arena Junkies the place for advice on strategies, macros and class guides.

Here I have all the addon files along with their potential uses;

coffeymug.github.io/ataddons

I'm glad to see this place is still alive and kicking albeit with pandas and demon hunters.

#2 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

I'm glad to see this place is still alive and kicking albeit with pandas and demon hunters.

?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users