Photo

RSham LF AffLock, ArmsWarr for LS & WLS (even an SP/SubRogue is good).

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shekirei

Shekirei
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Draenor
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1328
  • 3v3: 1366
  • RBG: 1122
  • LocationMohenjo-Daro

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:22 AM

*ORIGINAL THREAD*

G'Evening Gents'

As I've said on my other threads, I've been gone for almost nine years (+/-), and have only been back about a month or so now.  Obviously being gone & inactive for almost a decade (HAHA, saying it hits home, and I guess I'm a f*&%$@! dinosaur at this point LOL...), things are just a tad different at this point; almost feels like a different game in regards to PvP, etc.

That said I'm not a "Legend" or anything LOL, I'm average at best, earning Glad in TBC S2/3 on my little cousins Warr, and earning Duelist S2/3/4 on this toon (Mushu).  Posting here to possibly get something going with those of you that are looking for something consistent, as I'm completely disgusted with the LFG system.  Allow me to give you the most common breakdown of what transpires several times on the daily:

I start an Arena group listing in the LFG system.

I state in the TITLE to "READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE JOINING!"

I then get many whispers of peeps wanting to join.

I ask them if they have read the description.

They reply "Yes."

I then ask if they are cool with it.

They reply "Yes."

We roll our first game, me performing best I can given my current disposition (I need a good amount of practice on several aspects of my game: fake casting, being 'Johnny on the spot' with my interrupts & clutch hex's, etc. but I'm at least aware of where I need to improve, and I'm actively working on it), and I LITERALLY get ZERO fucking peels, while my two teammates are running around focusing random targets, while I'm getting trained like a monster.  I call out what I can in "/rw," "/i," "/p," or "/y," to absolutely no avail, they continue simply doing their own thing, contributing absolutely nothing to the team as a whole.

We then obviously lose.

I am blamed for dying.

I am then kicked from the group on the first or at best, the second game.

WTF is wrong with this "system" these days?!... Wow, I miss forming a solid team and rolling with my friends, etc.  People simply don't understand, or don't care enough to look at the game, analyze THEIR respective game play and what they've done wrong (and right for that matter), and how to improve, etc.  They also don't understand that you (collectively), are going to lose many games whilst climbing the rankings, etc. for a solid push.  Wins don't just automatically land in one's lap LOL...  A team must learn their strengths & weaknesses, and get comfortable with their given synergy, etc.

Oh well, whataya' gonna' do?  Is what it is.

Sooooooo, after all that, I'm looking for some "decent" peeps to roll 2's/3's with.  An Aff Lock for LS & an Arms Warr for WLS would be fantastic.  An SP or Sub Rogue would also work.  

Either reply here or toss me a PM, and we'll try and get something going.

Thanks for your time all, much appreciate & I hopefully look forward to getting some games in together.

-S/M.

#2 Alpharion

Alpharion
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/0/0/0/.

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:39 PM

I can relate to what you are going through. Im in a similar boat after coming back from an extended time off from the game. I used to be good at this games ages ago. Season 4 - 7 I got glad in a few different classes. I'm back and playing most evenings feel free to add me Alpharion#1355

#3 Vajalolx

Vajalolx
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/2/1/1/1
  • 3v3: 2200
  • LocationKuWaiT SiDe

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:55 PM

First welcom back brother .. and i totaly understand what ur point is .. but RIP OLD DAYS .. U now facing new age of WOW :)

https://www.twitch.tv/gegzlol

Gegz , Gegzlol , Vajalol , Vajaxlol , Leenalol , Leenalolx , Shockwavex

I HAD ALIFE TO LIVE , GLAD WHEN I WANT ! TY

qhHOT.jpg
DSM9V.jpg

#4 Shekirei

Shekirei
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Draenor
  • Cyclone
  • LocationMohenjo-Daro

Posted 14 July 2017 - 02:52 AM

I can relate to what you are going through. Im in a similar boat after coming back from an extended time off from the game. I used to be good at this games ages ago. Season 4 - 7 I got glad in a few different classes. I'm back and playing most evenings feel free to add me Alpharion#1355

Right on, glad to know there's a "few" of us dinosaurs that are back & playing again, whilst trying to navigate the ocean of bads in LFG lol... such f&%^$#! garbage dude...  They literally have ZERO Arena/PvP achievements in their log, yet they mouth off, so verbose, about how "good" everyone else should be, and how everyone around them is bad at the game, LMFAO.  These toxic players will NEVER attain anything in this game in regards to PvP, etc.  They will stay at the bottom all season long, and blame everyone else for sucking.  

I have "made friends" (LOL) with a few former Glad's as well, who have been off for a bit, and we are giving it a go for shits & gigs.  If I stay at a shit rating all season, at least I'm playing with chill, MATURE individuals that have some experience in reaching a pinnacle of the game, that don't whine, quit & blame everyone for sucking.  We have a good time, and are just trying to grind it out, pick up some gear, and see where it takes us.  

I'm probably going to hop on tonight, and I'll most definitely add you.

Take care.

#5 Shekirei

Shekirei
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Draenor
  • Cyclone
  • LocationMohenjo-Daro

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:02 AM

First welcom back brother .. and i totaly understand what ur point is .. but RIP OLD DAYS .. U now facing new age of WOW :)

Thank you for the warm welcome Good Sir, much appreciated.

Yeah, I hear ya' my "good ol' days" were TBC (S2/3/4), and just a hint of Wrath, it is a thing of the past.  And you're right, it seems as if this game is a new animal all together; a decade later, doesn't seem as though it has 'evolved' into something positive, but then again what do I know, I've only been back a few weeks now.  Thus far, the pool of Arena is flooded with toxic bads I meet on a daily basis; it's f%^&$*! terrible man, but you already know what I'm talking about.  It "seems" as though almost everyone has a shitty, unjustified elitist attitude, that relish in talking down to everyone else; it's atrocious.  I REALLY miss the days where friends could form a team, learn the given comp., our strengths & weaknesses, how to counter the other comps. out there, and simply grind that shit out all season in attempts to climb the bracket.  

Oh well, is what it is.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<