Angrypiexx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • RBG: 2014

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

As the title says: what comp, out of the "classic ones" (rmp, thug or jungle), would you think could be interesting to play as priest ? 

#2 Azulaa

Azulaa
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/2/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 1977
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:38 AM

RMX RMX RMX RMX

#3 Blexone

Blexone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1757
  • 3v3: 2326

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:34 AM

So is holy the was to go now? Is it overall better or just in some setups? Im already spending my ap for disc and shadow at the same time and dont want to waste it on holy when its not worth it

#4 Jim_Jim

Jim_Jim
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2608
  • 3v3: 2915
  • 5v5: 2350
  • RBG: 2349

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:55 AM

So is holy the was to go now? Is it overall better or just in some setups? Im already spending my ap for disc and shadow at the same time and dont want to waste it on holy when its not worth it

Outside of RMP where any healer spec works (Surprising no, i wonder if RMProtpally could work, probably.), holy is overall better. You don't care about mana, you are extremely resilient against 95% of people who doesn't know how Ray of Hope works. (The "counters" are warriors - keep your sharpen for the ray -, dh - imprison -, and cyclone.), and your healing power is really good if you can cast.

However, holy suffers from a lots of bugs or... unintended effects, some of them are good, some of them are not.

Positive :

+ Ray of hope is still +100% heal. (Corrected today it seems.)

+ Ray of hope can be used while silenced (Corrected today it seems)

+ Greater fade can be used while silenced. (A good way to nerf it would be to put it on holy school.)

Negative :

- Greater fade doesn't immune you to all type of cc. For some reason bursting shot goes through it, the displacement thing from enhancement too. At first, i thought "Ok, AoE cc are not counted, but ww monks and dh stun are missed)

- Guardian spirit doesn't work with warriors. Don't know why, but it doesn't proc. (Execute?)

- Holy ward doesn't work against Outlaw rogue stun. (But there are quite rare, so it's ok.)

Edited by Jim_Jim, 08 July 2017 - 06:56 AM.

Posted Image

#5 longgegame

longgegame
  • Members

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:26 AM

RMP ????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<