Oberstein
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 859

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

Hi. As a very new feral druid I'm having trouble utilizing Bloodtalons to it's fullest when playing 3v3 arena. Is Moment of Clarity that much worse than Bloodtalons or is it still a viable talent for me to play while still getting used to the Feral druid playstyle?

Every high rated feral I see is playing Bloodtalons but how do the two match up against eachother?

#2 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

Blood talons is just REALLY REALLY strong. Having something like Moment of clarity will eventually cause you to waste energy and lose out on pressure. We also have several points in our weapon that straight up increase our damage from Rip and Rake so it gives even more value to Blood talons. 

A tip for utilizing Bloodtalons would be to kitty moonfire targets for filler Combo Points if you were forced to heal so you can get the rake and rip in for the talent. 

Just keep practicing trying to utilize it. Once done right you can create an insane amount of pressure. 

#3 Oberstein

Oberstein
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 859

Posted 15 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

Blood talons is just REALLY REALLY strong. Having something like Moment of clarity will eventually cause you to waste energy and lose out on pressure. We also have several points in our weapon that straight up increase our damage from Rip and Rake so it gives even more value to Blood talons. 

A tip for utilizing Bloodtalons would be to kitty moonfire targets for filler Combo Points if you were forced to heal so you can get the rake and rip in for the talent. 

Just keep practicing trying to utilize it. Once done right you can create an insane amount of pressure. 

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly but thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it. Using Moonfire as a filler to not consume Bloodtalons is not something I would have thought of otherwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<